7

Vote and comment please xx.

a/n: this chapter will include a lot of text messages. Don't get confused, it's always Niall's point of view.

My feet lead me to the living room, where I sit messily in the sofa, exhausted from today's preparations. I rub my face with both of my hands and groan as I feel my phone vibrating in the pocket of my trousers. 

Pooh: Ni... MERRY CHRISTMAS!1!1!1

Me: Merry Christmas to you too....Pooh... :P

Pooh: Pooh? Like Winnie the Pooh?

Me: Yeah...

Pooh: Do you have me in your contacts as 'Pooh'? Seriously Niall? 

I laugh at her reply and shake my head as I type my response. 

Me: Of course I mean Winnie the Pooh. ha! How do you have me in your contacts?

Pooh: I'm not telling you.

Me: Yes, you are.

Pooh: No I'm not

Me: Yes!!!!

Pooh: NO!!!!!

Me: Okay then. When I'll see you again I'm gonna tickle you to death. 

Pooh: You won't dare.

Me: Hah... watch me.

Pooh: Okay, okay I'll tell you....pfff

Me: ....so...????

Pooh: Boo.

Me: Boo????

Pooh: yes Niall. I have you as 'Boo' in my contacts. 

Me: *girly voice*  AWWWWWWw

Pooh: girly voice? seriously? 

Pooh: and shut up. you're not better. 

Me: Of course I am.

Pooh: No you're not.

Me: You bet...I am better. 

Pooh: stop pretending you're better, everyone knows you're not. 

Me: Oh, shut up.

Pooh: *cries* 

Me: Don't cry, I know you love me. 

I wait and wait for her reply but I get none. My mum calls me in the kitchen to help her with the food and organizing the table. My phone never leaves my pocket in case she replies to my message. Was it a wrong move to say this? Why won't she reply to me? 

She probably has something to do. 'Don't stress', my subconscious adds and I try to fight it until I feel my mum's hand shaking my shoulder. 

"Niall, Don't you hear the door bell?" She asks and I snap out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah, sorry!" I apologize and go to open the door. My brother Greg with his wife and my little nephew appear in front of me. 

"Merry Christmas." I say happily and hug them. We exchange hugs and kisses and they all get in. I take Theo in my hands and I tickle his belly until he doubles over in laughter. 

"Happy Christmas, Uncle Niall." He says sweetly and I pinch his rosy, chubby cheeks. 

We all sit around the table as we eat my mother's delicious meal. Theo, jumps up and down in his seat and makes everyone laugh at the way he pronounces the words. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrating and I hastily try to take it out, almost knocking out my glass of wine. Everyone looks at me in curiosity and I tell them it's nothing. 

Pooh: Of course I love you.

I don't know if she loves me the way I do or as a friend but my cheeks heat up and my mouth stretches into a painfully wide smile. 

For a moment I hear no sound except Theo's giggles. I look up and I see everyone looking at me. "Niall..." Greg calls my name while a smirk finds his lips. 

"Don't say a word." I raise my finger at him and shush him. Everyone ends up laughing and I blush even more if this is possible. 

Me: I love you too.

...

Heyyyy.  1 more chapter left. Aghh I love this story so much. 

Isn't Niall very cute here??? I just wanna pinch his cheeks until they turn pink.... okay....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD TO READING LISTS

Steph xx.