SOARCLAN

Formerly Cliffclan.

The Mysterious and Insightful

Leader: Dawnstar, a russet tabby tom.
Apprentice: Fallowpaw (Fallowstripes), a brown tabby she-cat.

Deputy: Leafclaws, a tan tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Medicine Cat: Lakepool, a grey tom with sky-blue eyes. Apprentice: Skypaw (Skyshine), a dark grey she-cat with mysterious, dark blue eyes.

Warriors:

1) Ebonypelt, a cream tom with a torn ear.

2) Sap pool, a calico she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice: Maplepaw (Maplefall),a tortoiseshell she-cat with strange, empathetic blue eyes.

3) Shadedmaple, a tortoiseshell she-cat with glistening amber eyes.

4) Acornstride, a dark brown tabby she-cat with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Apprentice: Darkpaw (Darktiger), a dark brown tom with russet "pseudo-tabby" stripes.

5) Spottednose, a white she-cat with a strange, spotted nose. Her eyes are green.

6) Flameheart, a proud yet ignorant orange tabby she-cat.

7) Rabbitpaws, a brown tom.

Queen/s:

1) Ice, a black she-cat with cold blue eyes. Den guard. (Requested to not be a real warrior)

2) Lionheart, a cream she-cat. Kit/s: Sunkist (Sun), a cream tabby she-cat. Dawnkit (Dawnpelt), a russet tabby tom with a cream "face mask."

Elder/s:

1) Lionmane, a cream tom with a darker "face mask." Virtually blind. 45 moons.