FERNCLAN

The Religious and Fearless

Leader: Morningstar, a light grey she-cat with bright green eyes.

Deputy: Bluestorm, a blue- grey tom with amber eyes. Apprentice: Featherpaw (Featherwhisker), a dark grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat: Asterstorm, a dark grey tom with brilliant green eyes. Apprentice: Fernpuddle, a black she-cat with mysterious green eyes.

Warriors:

1) Blackoak, a very dark brown tabby she-cat.

2) Lightstride, a light brown tom with white paws.

3) Redbranch, a russet she-cat with a dark russet tail.

4) Boulderstripes, a white tom with grey stripes along his tail. Apprentice: Wrenpaw (Wrenflight), a dark brown she-cat with lighter brown speckles.

5) Mantafang, a grey tom with 2 lighter grey spot on his back.

6) Owlheart, a small yet brave brown tabby she-cat with a lighter brown "owl face mask."

Queen/s:

1) Leafpounce, a tortoiseshell she-cat. Kit/s: Leafkit (Leaf fang), a tortoiseshell tom with white spots on his back. Snowkit (Snow whiskers), a albino tom with a tortoiseshell patterned tail. Stormkit (Stormcloud), a grey she-cat with 2 tortoiseshell spots on her shoulder.

2) Astercloud, a dark grey tom. A Den Dad!

Elder/s:

1) Ryewhisker, a ebony-coloured she-cat. 86 moons.