CHAPTER 1

*CRACKLE*
*BOOM!*

~~~

" I, Whitestar, leader of Briskclan,  call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Boulderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life? " Whitestar gestures at Boulderpaw.

" I do." Boulderpaw replies, blinking respectfully.

" Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: Boulderpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Boulderfang. StarClan honors your strength and your courage and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briskclan. "

Whitestar rests his muzzle on Boulderfang's head.

Boulderfang licks Whitestar's shoulder respectfully.

Suddenly, a loud CRACK sounds from behind Littlefern, and a tree falls ontop of him.

"LITTLEFERN!" Boulderfang cried, slamming his side into the into the trunk.

" Boulderfang." Littlefern appeared behind him, his pelt clean and filled with stars.

" You must accept my death, you have done well." Littlefern touched his nose to Boulderfang's, before fading away.

Boulderfang felt the urge to cry, but swallowed the tears.

" Boulderfang, it's useless. He's dead." Whitestar padded up to him, licking his shoulder in respect.

Boulderfang nodded, looking up at the sky in respect for Littlefern.

~~~