Bluey Fanfic: Me vs Bandit

Don't take it personally, it is just an imagination of a friendly fight between me and Bandit, after all I really look up to him and I want to be like him or be better than him.

I watched with my kids episodes of Bluey like "Squash" "spies' "Octopus" , my children really liked it and my daughter asked: "dad, can we also one day be puppies in Bluey's universe?"

I laughed a little bit and I answered: 'probably not, but you can always have fantasies..."

my daughter laughted and she said: "How about we will create a spinoff of Bluey when we are the main characters..."

I answered; "We can do this one day."

after that we laughed and we went to sleep...

Suddenly, I awakened in an imaginary world where I am a dog! a bernese mountain dog and my name is "Thomus". I was really shocked and amazed, I wandered around and I found my 'children" - puppies! and we are inside Australia, Brisbane!

I told them: "the dream came true we are in Bluey's universe"

my daughter as a puppy answered: "let's play!"

we played Bluey's games like tag, keepy uppy, and more.

my daughter asked; "where is Bluey and her family? I want to play with them."

I answered: "now we will look for them."

We walked around and suddenly, somehow we reached into Bluey's backyard, we saw there Bandit with necktie.

and his daughters playing keepy uppy as well, I walked forward to greet Bandit, he saw us and he said: "Hello mate

and his daughters playing keepy uppy as well, I walked forward to greet Bandit, he saw us and he said: "Hello mate."

I was really surprised, how does he know us?

I answered: "hello mate"

we shook hands, suddenly he slapped my face, I tried to block but he punched me.

He said to me: "I am gonna pound you, loser...!"

I understand that he challenged me to a fight, but I know that he doesn't stand a chance because he is overweight and doesn't know how to fight, while I was 4 years in muay thai and in a pretty good shape,

I told him; "Bandit Heeler! You are very full of yourself, I will teach you a lesson! I accept the challenge."

I defeated him easily and he looked like this:

Bandit is knocked out!

I was joyful, I jumped on his belly to celebrate my victory.

I was worried, I didn't know that I am so powerfull to knock out Bandit.

I asked him:

"Bandit?"

He didn't reply.

I slapped his face, I loose his tie and I pressed his chest to do resuscitation...

During the battle I punched him with two jabs, he guarded,,,

To be continued...

What do you think?