Upmanship

: UpmanshipSummary:

New competetion me against Bandit, the winner will be the new dad of the year.

Chapter Text

I stayed some minutes by myself and I felt very bad, "How I can be so mean to Bandit? so what if we are different and that he is a way superior dad than me, I can learn from him"

I went back to Bandit's house, my daughter was waiting for me outside the house, I asked her:

"How was your day? did you have fun with Bluey?"

She answered:

"I had a lot of fun, but I also need to rest"

I took her to our house, she immediately fell asleep on her bed. Than, my son came and asked:

"Dad, can we play keepy uppy?"

I was very tired I thought:

"That's Bandit's game'

I answered okay son let's play!"

We played and had fun, than my son asked:

"Dad can you make this harder?"

I answered: "Sure!"

And I played harder and I got quicker with fast reflexes!"

than my wife and my daughter joined. I started to be energetic and happy.

Than we played "Magic Xylophone", we played tag and I was the chaser, I caught everyonre and froze them.

My children hidded and I looked for them, I asked:

"Where are my children? where are they hidding?"

And slowly slowly I caught them and "froze" them with my xylophone. I shouted:

"Daddy wins!"

Than, my child was the chaser with xylophone and he didn't catch me, when he wasn't looking, I snatched his xylophone and froze him, my other children said:

"Dad is good! he is fast"

But somehow, my daughter froze me.

After the games, my son told me:

"Dad'

I said:

"Yes?"

He answered: "You are the best dad in the world! you are kind, caring, fun and cool, you always play with us and help us."

I felt flattered and very happy on the same time, that is so good that my family appreciates me for what I do.

I thought to myself:

"Now that I think about it, I have a lot of things in common with Bandit, I am a fun, supportive incredibly loving father who will do everything to make his family happy, I am also left - handed, I have a competetive streak, maybe I will apologize to Bandit and I will explain that we are alike."

In the morning I walked into Bandit's house, I knocked on his door, Bandit opened the door:

He said:

'It's you again! why did you come? you didn't finish insulting me?"

I answered:

"No, I came to apologize because we have a lot in commmon, I am like you, I am funny, fun , supportive dad"

Bandit laughed at me and said:

"You are nothing like me mate, you don't reach my knees, I am way superior than you, I make an effort to support my kids and I use opportunities to teach my kids life lessons while juggling work, marriage and life stress, you are not better than Peppa Pig, I can beat you in a second in a fight, but I will start with games , I am gonna pound ya!!!"

I answered confidently:

"Oh yeah??? I already taught you a lesson once, I will teach you a lesson twice! I will show that I am 10000000000000000* better dad than you!"

Bandit said: "Let's start with keepy uppy"

We came to Bandit's house and Bandit started, luckily I was much faster and I had better coordination and reflexes than Bandit and I easily defeated him, I hitted 523 baloons while he only hit 50...

luckily I was much faster and I had better coordination and reflexes than Bandit and I easily defeated him, I hitted 518 baloons while he only hit 52...

Bandit's score:

Bandit said in an angry:

"Biscuits!!!"

He tried another time, but he only hit 93 baloons...

It is 1 : 0 to me..

That is so cool! I beated Bandit in his own game!

I told Bandit:

"Maybe you are not as good as you think you are!"

He answered:

"We started mate"

Bluey and Bingo cheered for him:

"Go dad!"

In this round, Bandit chased me with his xylophone, the goal is to survive two minutes without getting frozen.

I have better stamina and better endurance and he could't catch me, I kept running and he got tired fast...

Then it was my turn, I chased him and I easily catched because he is slow, overweight and not in shape... I froze him and I made him look really dumb with a women's outfit...

Bandit said again:

"Biscuits..."

It's 2 : 0 to me...

That is so great! another point for me and I will be the new dad of the year! I am so excited and determined to win.

But the last challenge was a bit hard to me, it was a racing match, this time Bandit won... he is a better and more experienced driver than me... I am a new driver.

Bandit easily defeated me...

Looks like it's 2 : 1 now.

Bandit said:

"It looks like I will close the gaps."

I answered:

"Keep dreaming!"

Then the last challenged started:

"Squash"

In this round I tried to score points but Bandit and me were in tie,

Luckily in the last round I got the upperhand

And the judge decided:

"The winner is Frank!!!"

Bandit was shocked for losing his title

I got very happy it is 3:1, I defeated the legendary Bandit!

"I defeated you! it loooks like that I will be the dad of the year"

Bandit didn't answer, he showed very angry face

Suddenly, without I noticed, Bandit punched me rapidly:

And he gave me a final blow...

I could't stand and I fell immediately on the floor unconscious...

Suddenly, without I noticed, Bandit punched me rapidly:

And he gave me a final blow...

My health bar dropped to "0", I could't stand and I fell immediately on the floor unconscious...

The referee interfeered and there are new results:

Bandit was very happy he danced

Then Chilli came...

To be continued...