Bandit didn't give up

Chapter Text

Hello everyone. I would like to know what do you think about the first chapters including this one.

I was shocked when I saw him on floor! I thoght I accidentally made him dead..

I defeated Bandit in a fight and I felt bad for him, he looked like this:

I immediately used my first aid kit and skills to heal him, I took a wet towel and I cleaned his injuries, I cleaned his face and I put ice on his eyes...

luckily, he looked better...

I made CPR on Bandit

I even loosened his tie

Is he dead? why he doesn't wake up?

I was afraid that I need to call the ambulance...

I said loudly: "Bandit. Bandit!, Bandit!!! wake up!!!"

I slapped his face:

Luckily, Bandit slowly opened his eyes and woke up...

He got up and...

and then he punched me. He told me; 'get off me you loser!"

I fell angry! I told him: "I healed you and I woke you up! is this my reward???"

He showed angry face

and he replied: "get out of here now!!!" he took off a cricket bat

I wasn't afraid, because I have nunchucks!

He charged at me with his bat and I made a Krav Maga self defence technique against his bat

I tackled Bandit to the ground and I strungled Bandit with the chain of the nunchucks

I almost choked Bandit but then Chili, his wife came and shouted:

"What are you two doing? stop it! you act like little children! I will call the police!"

I let Bandit go, but this time, he he stood up and he was armed with a gun!

I didn't notice but Bandit looked differently when he woke up from KO.

After the nunchucks fight, I stroke Bandit with nunchucks again to teach him a lesson again...

After that Bandit got up, he came to his house and he brough a gun!

He told me in a calm menacing voice: "this your last chance to get away mate..."

I didn't argue with him and I ran away,,,