Random " her's"

Waseel was so excited than any other day to go in CARA MIA. He was setting his hair and a message popped up in her mobile screen.

" Hey, ayesha here...
I will be there in ur cafe asap"

His lips curved by reading it. He rode his car to cafe with that song "PAPER RINGS" played in it. He was in so happy all through the road. As she was something he waited for.. his muse ... His something else bond...

When he reached the cafe he searched for her glance.. but she wasn't there. He walked into the cafe asked about Ayesha to one of his employee.

" She didn't came here sir... Maybe she'll be in another hour"

   At that time a car reached in front of Waseel's Cafe. A man who was wearing a black shirt came out from the car. He was literally giving a vibe of man of dreams. He walked to the passenger seat and opened it's door. Ayesha walked out from it . Waseel was so in a confusion by seeing her with a man. That man hugged Ayesha tightly and kissed her forehead  and whispered something in her ears and moved back .
Ayesha smiled at him and waved bye to him.

Ayesha ran towards waseel gave him a shake hand. But, waseel was staring at that man in black. That man took his car and drove away from there.

"Felt like Little bit jealousy??" Ayesha asked him.
Waseel looked straight to her eyes.
"So is he your boyfriend" he asked

"Boy ... Friend...ah gave that name"

"Ooh..okay.. take that room in the left corner... "
Ayesha walked into her space and waseel to his kitchen.
It has been a month now these Random guys had met. That same man keep dropping Ayesha in cafe all these days which made wasseel a lit bit possessive that he got to know he have some strong feeling to this girl so he started to avoid her as she is someone's... Whenever Ayesha came to talk with him he stay back from her which made ayesha felt bad. Whenever she asked him to go out he stayed busy...

Like every day sun rose and set.. but today Ayesha felt she needs a clarification from his side.. she walked into his kitchen.

"Can i have your special dish today?" Ayesha asked with her puppy face.

"Sorry.. i'm little kind of busy "

"Always??"

"Maybe... Always "

"Come out from all these business please.. just for an hour.. and cook for me dudee "

"Why should I... Didn't your man know how to cook?"

"Ohh dude.. i have no one who i can call my man"

"So he" waseel pointed his hands out to the parking area where that man with car stood before.

"Waseelll.... He isn't "

" Whatever it maybe... I don't care..."

Ayesha stood infront of him and looked straight to him..

" His name is shaheen... My one and only brother... He was in abroad for past 5 years.. we had barely talked.. he is 6 years older than me.. like my big brother, more like my father... Please... Gave me a glance of yours"

"BROTHER?? "

"YESS MANN.."

"So you are so single??"

"Ofcourse i am.. why are you asking?"

"Nothing " waseel smiled.

"So are you single sir?"

"So single.. but committed to someone without her consent"

"Did i know her? " Ayesha asked him with that known smile.

"Yeah.. you know her ... Much better than me"

"Ooh myy gosshh... You are proposing me?? " Ayesha stood up from the chair.

Waseel came towards her with a cup of chocolate coffee...

"Ayesha..  we are still strangers.. we don't know much about eachother.. literally someone random... But more than that, i unlocked my very new and blissful feeling in your presence from the moment i saw you on that street woth your unique tiny little speaker dancing according to every beats... I don't what love is ... But whenever i see you i felt like discovering new tastes.. like this chocolate coffee you made my life even more special... Let you take your time.. i know it's hard to love a random...."

"I love to love this RANDOM one.. i love to taste chocolate coffee every day and night.. i wish to caress this wavy hair of yours every time i want... I want that glance you gave to me with that whiskey brown eyes which hold every shades of brown... I need you man.. to live...to pen... To love.. you aren't a random one but the one i selected to be mine.. "

Ayesha was crying when she said each and every words. Waseel hugged her tightly.

"Chosen one? " Waseel asked in awe.

"Yeah.. you may know me for a month.. but i knew you before that.."

"Ahh??"

"I am a regular customer here dudee.. how can i stop myself from falling for this kind and handsome man of my dreams.. my first ever muse.. who i had written a whole story about!!!"

"That Book?? "

She nodded while hugging him more tighter..

    Destiny slayed... Ohh no.. destiny is SLAYING