Random "To beloved"

Waseel was so in contentment today. He woke up from his bed with bright smile. He give a smile to the book which is written by his very own girl. He took a bath and get into his apartments kitchen. He took his recipe book and stood there for a while. After a while he closed the book and took a pan. He took some vegetables and cut it, made a white sauce and a secret mix in it. He prepared it and kept it oven and went to get ready. After a while he came back and packed the dish. He took a bottle which has a print of waxing Crescent and filled freshly prepared chocolate coffee in it. He went out of his apartment and took his car to her place.

He walked to her apartment and stood infront of the door. He didn't knocked the door and waited her to wake up from her sleep.

Sunlight piercing through the window which made Ayesha awake. She get up from her bed and walked out from her room. She opened the main door of apartment to take the newspaper. She took the paper and then she noticed Waseel there. Her eyes got wider in surprise.

"Waseel!!!"

Waseel turned towards her with a smile.

"Morning Ayesha... I have something for you, can i get in"

"Yes... Ahh, but.. why didn't you call me or knocked or press the calling bell..."

Waseel came closer to her and gave the cover to her . He patted her head.

"Ayesha, look at you... You look so tired.. why should I wake you up.. today is an off day.. i am literally free... I can wait here infront of this door until you wake up and open the door.. ahh.. may be this dishes may get cold but you have oven right... So that doesn't matter..."

Ayesha looked at him, and there she realised what her world looks like... Those eyes, his eyes... !!

"Shall we have breakfast?" Waseel asked her.

"But, i didn't coo.."

"Madam... Just take your seat, i hope you had brushed your teeth..ah?"

She nodded, waseel made her sit in the chair. He took two plates and cups from her kitchen. He filled two cups with chocolate coffee. And served the food ge prepared.

"This dish is so special to me.. this was a dish which was usually prepared by mom..... I mean, i ate it for the first time from my mom's hand.. Veg Au gratin.... I hope you'll like it"

Ayesha looked at him and had the dish. All these time waseel was talking non stop and Ayesha was listening to all of his words with a pleasant smile in her face...

"How was it? Tasty?" Waseel asked.

"Top notch!! Just like you..."

Waseel's cheek turned into a red apple. He blushed like a little boy.

"I have to say you something...!!" Ayesha said

"Ahh!! Here i am"

" I am going for a vacation ... With my brother.."

"Good idea... Take some rest "

"Ahh....!! So you won't miss me?"

"Absolutely not!!"

"What??" Ayesha asked irkly

"Ahh.. when will you off?" Waseel asked ruthless with a cunning smile

"Dudee... I will kill you " ayesha ran to him a started to slap his arms with her tiny palms. Which made Waseel laugh.

" Ayesha, look at me" waseel pull her closer.she looked at him and he too.Ayesha's heart started to beat faster. She toon her eyes away from him.

"You just made my white shirt dirt" Waseel said to her which made her more irked. She tried to pull him away but he embraced her tightly.

"You know how much i love you. And this is so unfair to ask me that will i miss you... You my lady , i will miss you for sure!! Okay? When 'll you off and yeh.. when will you come back "

Ayesha smiled at him.

"I will be leaving today... And ahhh...may be in one week i will be here... Shaheen will pick me.."

"Go safe.. Cara Mia" Waseel hugged her

"Cara Mia?? It's your cafe's name!! You so obsessed with it ahh?" Ayesha asked with a cunning smile

"Ahh.. it's Cara mia... My cafeteria and... didn't you know it's meaning??"

Ayesha nodded no

"Cara Mia - which means MY BELOVED... It was my cafe which i loved to be in for a long time... Now it's you Cara Mia, my beloved with whom i love to be with... Forever!!"