Random "To muse"

"Twas a spring in autumn...and i will cherish it like  rooted"
- Ayesha /until next/

Waseel read that book written by Ayesha and tears rolled down from his cheek.

"So you literally find me?" Waseel whispered with a smile..

Let's have a look to the back story of Until next!! Come with me

1 year back

It was an evening, sun bid and moon has started his show.

Ayesha was walking through the streets with a bag of fruits in her on hand and a book in other hand.. he was singing "sway" and walking according to its beat. A cold breeze touched her wavy hair and her eyes had found that something she is searching for - her muse... Waseel.

Her eyes were shining like she is seeing the most beautiful thing in the world that ever existing. Waseel was sitting in the same beach were they both celebrated her birthday. He was staring at the moon and drinking a bottle of coffee ( chocolate coffee).
Wind was embracing him too. She never seen someone before who enjoys his own company. She walked to the beach.
A ring from her phone jolted her out from her thoughts. It was her brother. She took his phone.

"Tell me sha.."

"You're now witnessing the bestest thing in the world.. the eternity you are searching in your journey.. you're in the right way my monkey.."

"Huh?? What are you saying?"

"I felt like i need to say this to u.. just what my mind said when i just saw her!! Please don't ask anything more.. will meet you soon with her by my side.. if almighty allows.. take care "

    Even though Shaheen was saying about his case, she felt like the same ... Yeah the precious vista~ her muse. She was so in her thoughts. she saw him getting up from the beach, he was walking straight to the place where she is standing and in a trice he just slipped. Ayesha hold him and her book fallen to the sand. Waseel took it and gave it to her. He gave her a coffee can.

"Thankyou, have this...ahh it's a chocolate coffee... As a token of gratitude"
Waseel said with out even giving a look to her. He was looking at her book, the cover page of the book was a text "zindagi" written on moon. He smiled at the book which made him looks like a moon in her perspective.
He gave it to her and  walked away from there.

He took his car and drove away from the beach. It was like the first live moment to her. She then went back to her home. Kept fruits in basket. She smiled at the coffe he gave and took a sip from it.

"Until next" she said by looking at the can.

She used to visit the beach but she never found his glance all these years. She wrote her book by sitting in the same place where he was sitting and talked to the moon as she imagine moon as him.

" I will found you man... I will".

"Hey moon, you look so good when you are in your waxing Crescent phase..like his smile...shines bright and curls like crescent"

She used to say all these kind of talks to the moon... She published her book in which she wrote about him and gave a dedication at the end of the book she wrote.

"Twas a spring in autumn...and i will cherish it like rooted.. Until next... "

That's what destiny is... It's like enchanted.... Ran as far as you can but at the end
   DESTINY SLAYS'''

 Ran as far as you can but at the end   DESTINY SLAYS'''