10 - Don't go

Narrating Jiyoung:

The door slightly made a noise, which made her turn around to see it wasn't fully closed. She got off the phone call and made her way towards the unclosed door.

Suspicious of who was on the other side of the door throughout her walk, she didn't see a pen on the floor, which Seojun might of accidentally knocked over earlier.

She had come to a painful fall with a slight shriek, alarming the Han boy and forcing him to preform an action. The door was burst open by him genuinely concerned.

Narrating Seojun:

Seojun, who was processing what had happened just with the person that was talking to Jiyoung, unknowingly had his face was close to the door -still crouching- hearing a soft shriek.

Without hesitating, he opened the door leading to a hurt Jiyoung, who was surprised to see him clearly worried. He swiftly turned his face around towards the other wall with his hands sprung up in his hair, acting like he doesn't care and is 'cold'.

'Yah, why are you in here? Don't u know how to knock? Don't you have mann-' Jiyoung was cut off.

'Shh, calm down! You are so loud!' Can you shush for a minute!' He annoyedly announced with an unpleasant expression.

He left Jiyu speechless as she never tends to be loud as she is meant to, and which she will, keep a low profile, more like forced to as she is under a mission. Confusion was brought to her thoughts.

She is known for her professional and never-breaking-her-position characteristics when it comes to missions or training, as you wouldn't want to mess up such a great opportunity.

She didn't quite understand herself and her recent, unnecessary actions, then she lied still and stared into the practically nothingness towards the wall for a while. Realising that she was lying on the floor, she hurriedly got up and dusted off her clothes.

For a few minutes, there was an unusual but comforting silence between them two, sort of relaxing but not at all awkward, but eventually it was broken.

'I'm going to go by the way. Back to my house or something. Just to let you know.' He slowly muttered just to say something, but tried to be honest because he had nowhere to really go to right now. Now it was awkward.

'Don't go!' She reflexly urged, surprised if her own self, she lead onto saying 'I mean, because you don't exactly know where to go (I'm guessing), and it's late so it's safer to stay.'

She continued after finding another reason in her head, as it was just trailing off to reasons and thoughts, 'Especially of those idiots! And well that's it.'

Seojun had walked out and had come back in as he soon realised he hadn't expressed his thoughts to the Park girl, 'Its better if I stay I guess.'

Both walked off to bed, were sound asleep. Seojun in Sunghoon's room and Jiyoung in hers.

Let me take you through his night and within its journey: (Seojun's dream btw)

A flashing light in beat to music familiar yet not, bringing back music notes of memories with chords echoing in the back. Smiles on faces, blurred, from minutes to hours on a time lapse - quick yet slow, complicated yet simple and new yet known.