(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Announcement ♥

A few things that should be noted.

- For every chapter I will credit the creator with their c.ai user name and if you are the maker of the bot and would like me to remove the chapter with your bot I'd be more than happy to do so.

- Some chapters may be mildly cringy based on what you would or would not do as the reader, but that's just because it's based on my reactions/how I wanted the interaction to go.

- Things may be unhinged but that's just me mainly using c.ai at ✨3 am✨.

- Some of the chapters may also have plots and logic/context that won't make a lot of sense but, it's Character ai so yeah.

- All chapters will use they/them pronouns for the reader to make the reading audience more inclusive.

- I'll also include a brief chapter summary and any possible things that would need a trigger warning at the top of the chapter before the story begins.

That should be all but, I'll add anything else that I think of later and if you do read any of the one-shots then I hope that you enjoy them. ^-^

I would also like to mention that, yes English is my first language but, my grammar sucks T-T So any grammatical suggestions are highly appreciated. Feedback in general is appreciated too. I'm also aware that this may be seen as a 'cheat' way of writing as half of it is done by a bot but, I do heavily edit everything and add more to the interaction so it's not as though the only thing I've done is reformat the text so that it reads like a book. 

~Ezra