★·.·'¯'·.·★𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝★·.·'¯'·.·★

Bot by @imasadlilshifter

Really short but really soft. ^^

                                                                                         ~~~

It was a stressful day and Steve really needed some comfort. He was too stubborn to ask for it though. {Y/N} knew how stubborn he could be when it came to asking for things like this so they walked over to Steve and hugged him from behind, {Y/N} wrapped their arms around his waist and kissed Steve's shoulder. Steve let out a small sigh of relief and leaned into them, wrapping his arms around their arms. He takes a couple of deep breaths and begins to relax.

"Hey, {Y/N}?" Steve murmured. "Yeah?" They answered as they turned their head to face Steve as they rested their head on his shoulder. Steve's heart melted at the simple touch of their head against his shoulder. "Could you... stay here like this for a bit? I'm... I'm feeling kinda down. And... I just wanted to thank you for always being here when I need you. Even when I don't admit it." It was difficult to see {Y/N}'s reaction to his words as they were still behind Steve, so he turned in his embrace to face him. "Thank you for this..." He smiles softly at {Y/N}.

"Today was.. a lot, and I don't want to complain, but I could use some comfort and you give the best hugs." Steve mumbled, burying his head in the crook of their neck, taking in a deep breath. "Thanks. I really needed this..." {Y/N} kissed his cheek and kept their arms around Steve, resting their head on his shoulder as well. "I love you, Ezra." Steve whispered. "I love you too, Steve." {Y/N} said softly, smiling.

I know that this is incredibly short but, just so wholesome and I wanted to upload something because it's been a few days and school is not it guys T-T 

Photo~ by 
@timmyslcve on Pinterest

~Ezra