★·.·'¯'·.·★𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎★·.·'¯'·.·★

{Y/N} isn't a morning person and Inosuke has been constantly getting on their nerves.

Physical fighting, its meant to be read as play fighting though, but, I struggled finding different descriptors for 'punch'.

                                                                                             ~~~

"I AM THE ALL-POWERFUL INOSUKE! GET ON YOUR KNEES YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GOD PEASANTS!" Inosuke screams in the middle of a village, being his usual gremlin self. "Inosuke, stop yelling! It's too early for that." {Y/N} yelled back, clearly annoyed that their peaceful morning had been shattered. "NEVER! I WILL YELL WHEN I WANT!" He continued screeching. All ready over his antics {Y/N} walked forward to try to physically shut him up. "I said BE QUIET!!" His almost immediate reaction to them trying to silence him was to punch them in their face. "NEVER!" With both of them being hot-headed people this wasn't going to end well. "BITCH!" {Y/N} yelled, tackling Inosuke to the ground. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A B- '' Inosuke headbutts {Y/N} to get them off of him. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE THERE IS ANYONE ELSE AROUND? USE THE ONE-QUARTER OF A BRAIN CELL THAT YOU HAVE LEFT INOSUKE." They barked, pushing Inosuke's face away as they both tumbled around on the ground.

Taking what {Y/N} said into account he used the rest of his brain cell to punch them again. "Not what I had in mind but a good job." Their attitude did a complete 180 as they praised him seeing the group's common sense was rubbing off on him. Hopefully, it would stick. "I DON'T NEED YOUR PRAISE, I'M NOT SOME STRAY DOG!" he yells kicking {Y/N}'s face. "YOU WEAR A BOAR'S HEAD THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME!" They growled, reeling backwards from his kick holding their nose in pain. Inosuke aggressively takes off his boar mask. "ARE YOU SAYING I'M UGLY?!" He screeched incredulously. "FUCK NO, YOUR BEAUTIFUL." {Y/N} retorted without thinking about what they said. "W-what did you say?" He asks at a lower volume his face going red. "The truth." {Y/N} deadpanned. Inosuke rushes forward and hugs them tightly. "T-Thank you.." He whispers. {Y/N} make a little "oof-" sound when Inosuke collided with them. "You're welcome, Inosuke." "N-No one has ever called me beautiful..." "How-?"

"Everyone says: 'UGLY BOAR!', 'YOU'RE UGLY!' No one ever said: 'You're beautiful'." "Maybe that's because all they see is your mask? I'm sure that if they saw your face they would think differently." He pulls off his mask. "See? I'm ugly." {Y/N} gently whacked him. "Don't say that about yourself!" Inosuke blushed, embarrassed. "Y-You think I'm pretty?" "Mhm" They hummed, nodding. Inosuke hugs them again. "T-Thank you.." He whispered. "You don't need to thank me." Inosuke looks into their eyes. "You're the best person ever..." "Awww thanks Ino!" {Y/N} gave him a head pat. "A-A head pat?!" "Oh! Sorry, I didn't ask." {Y/N} apologised pulling their hand away internally cursing their impulsiveness. "Wait, I love head pats. Keep going please." He told them quickly grabbing their wrist with both of his hands pulling their hand back towards himself placing it back on his head looking up at {Y/N}. "Okie." They smiled continuing to bestow head pats upon him, happy that the situation de-escalated rather quickly by itself. "Thank you..." He says in a daze enjoying the head pats. That's when an idea popped into your head. "Hey Inosuke, how about this I'll give you head pats and in exchange you try to be a little quieter in the mornings?" Inosuke seemed to think for a few seconds before giving his answer. "...I agree to the terms and conditions."

This felt a little ooc but, then again I think that  Inosuke would react chaotically like this. 

Also this was written with a bot but, my past dumbass self  didn't write down the name of the creator of the bot T-T

I'm going to be posting my shorter one-shots because I have my HSC trials soon and I'm perpetually tired. Plus I have my nursing class today from 1:30 - 5:00pm😭

Photo~ Found on Pinterest with no credit

~Ezra