|0.8|

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲

The evening party, I am wearing a pink lacy dress right now.
Can't describe how grand and Luxurious this party is looking.
As if someone's getting married dude.

The ladies and men dressed neat and clean.
Everytime my eyes would end up in someone  I would just question myself . " How many murders Mr or Mrs ".

I took a deep breath overwhelmed with emotion , approaching towards the carter's family, Alessandra was guiding me through the crowd . It was difficult as everyone was congratulating me and were happy and I don't know what emotions they showed.
As we were walking through the crowd , I can see men and women turning their backs? Nope shifting their eyes on me .
Half men here are disgusting with their stares.
I am legit Surrounded by the scent of the flowers I loved,which I still love .
Alessa left me near the dice where I met her father.

" Good skin , natural mm curvy. I like her . Good girl daisy " , What in the world is wrong with Mr Carter! Why the fuck is he checking me. Is that what I get?

Gross . His first impression got me feeling uncomfortable and disgusting as of course why not! They all belong to the same skin.

I found myself in the spotlight, the center of attention.

Memories flooded back as I recognized familiar faces from my past, and my heart raced with excitement and nervousness.

I cant say excitement.

Then, amidst the crowd, I saw him - my father.

All eyes turned towards me, and for a moment, I felt like the star of the show.
But these evil eyes were not the one I wanted to gaze on me.

My emotions swirled as I stood there, taking in the moment, trying to process everything that was happening.

And then, as he made his way towards me, a wave of warmth washed over me.

But I stepped back,
My heart was racing with anticipation.
For years I didn't saw him and for the first time.
I don't know what's wrong  but this feels different.
The same eyes those same curls and the heartwarming smile which would always be there.

He approached towards me we were coincidencely matching the outfits.

Oh papa....

I seriously wanna cry out loud but don't know what is the thing which is holding my tears back.

Stop overthinking daisy just go .

He knows how uncomfortable I am right now and His silence and teary eyes are enough to express this .

I hugged him tightly, knowing that no matter what had happened in the past, his love for me was unwavering.

A moment of pure connection, of understanding that no matter how much time had passed or what challenges we had faced, the bond between us remained unbreakable.

" My princess I missed you a lot " He engulfed me .
The familiar touch . I missed him a lot.
For real for right now I would let my tears go.

He kissed me on my forehead , cupping my round chubby face.

" You didnt changed at all. Look at yourself. Oh my goodness "
The strong man , the bravest man for me is shredding tears.

Didn't expected this .

My face went pale as if my emotions dropped below the point of zero.
I hugged him back again!

His warm hands were making me feel more safe , I found my safe place.
He would never hurt me.