Waterfall

You started walking through the back roads, making sure to avoid being seen or going on the main path. You find a small tunnel in the middle of the cave walls separating Waterfall from Snowdin.
“Well.. in I go.” You say, crawling into the tunnel.
There are vines on the top of the tunnel and a few echo flowers sprouting out of the walls. Despite the sadness of this place, it's still beautiful. It fills you with a bit of hesitation to go through, but you persist, not wanting to face the wrath of your friend. You crawl out of the other side of the tunnel, now in Waterfall. It looks different from the main area of Waterfall, having far more vegetation and water, making going through without getting wet nearly impossible. Hey, at least you weren't in Snowdin anymore where you'd catch sickness if you got wet. You walk through puddles, getting your socks and remaining shoe wet, as well as the bottoms of your sweatpants. (Sorry, ik how uncomfortable that gets.) You walk through the puddles until you reach a large lake, in which you'd have to swim through.
“Hell no. I'm going to look for another way through this..” You say, not wanting to get more wet than you already are.
You search and search.. but you don't find much. That is, until you trip over another vine.
“Damn it..” You stand up, brushing yourself off. You look back at the vine and see that under it is a switch that you accidentally kicked. A low rumbling noise can be heard as rocks rise out of the water.
“Well. I guess this is what I'm doing now.” You say, hopping onto the first rock, nearly tripping into the water.
You continue to hop from rock to rock until you get to the other side.
“Parkour, bitch.” You hold your middle finger up to the rock path and continue walking forward along a river, dragging your hand against the cave walls, occasionally grabbing onto a few vines and pulling them out. After a while of walking, you start to hear voices. You look around for somewhere to hide but all you can see is a hole in the cave wall.
“Good enough.” You say as you practically sprint into the hole.
It's a tight fit, but you manage. On the other side of the river you were walking along, you can see Undyne and Papyrus. They seem to be searching for something. You can hear they're talking but you can't quite make out what they're saying, so you stay hidden. Undyne all of a sudden sprints off after Papyrus says something, Papyrus sporting after her. You take this as the clear to come out of the hole you were in. You wiggle out and stand up. You have a few cobwebs and spiders on you, but you don't mind. (If you have arachnophobia, you brush them off. The cobwebs are stuck so you're kinda stuck with those.) You continue to walk as you were doing earlier. You walk until you encounter a problem: the tunnel leading into Hotland is blocked. It looks recent but strong.
“What the hell..?” You say, pushing the blockage, but it holds firm.
You sigh and look around, only to see a note on the ground beside you.
“HUMAN! WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PLANS HAVE BEEN FOILED! UNDYNE HAS BLOCKED OFF THE TUNNEL LEADING TO HOTLAND, SO YOU MUST TURN BACK NOW! Signed- PAPYRUS.”
Well that's just great. The skeleton and his murderous fish friend know where you are.
“I'm so fucked, aren't I?” You say, sitting down and trying to think.
Then, popping out of the ground, Flowey appears.
“Hey, what's the holdup?” Flowey says, seeming annoyed.
He sees the blockage.
“Really? THAT'S in YOUR way? Come on, Y/N! I've seen you break these things before.” Flowey seems a bit annoyed but trying to tell you to keep going.
“What..? I've never broke barriers before..” You say, seeming confused.
“Right, you haven't gotten there yet. Just focus, Y/N. Think about everything that's ever made you angry. Think about something that really makes your blood boil.” Flowey suggested, seeming to know something you don't.
Reluctantly, you agreed. You closed your eyes and thought of things that made you angry. You thought of when you were captured, when you were thrown off the tree, your life on the surface. And then you thought about the blockage in YOUR way. You black out and next thing you know, the blockage is broken, as well as part of the entrance to the tunnel. You look over to where you last saw Flowey, only to find he isn't there anymore. There's a hole where he once was. It looked like someone tried to dig at the hole too. You look back at the note, picking it up. You take the piece of glass out of your inventory and slide it against your arm, a thin line of dark (F/C=Favorite color. Idc what color, just go wild. Things aren't supposed to make sense now.) blood trickling out of the cut. You dip the tip of the glass sharp into the blood, writing on the back of the note.
“Y o u  f a i l e d =)” You write on the back of the note, placing it gently in front of the tunnel and putting the glass into your inventory again before you crawl through the tunnel, out of Waterfall and into Hotland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
help, I'm running out of creative ideas for this :D Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this one! I know I don't really have any reads rn but I might in the future. For you, my readers.