𝟑

Waking up early to throw up it's ideal for me at all the first I've actually gone to throw up, but today is Marcus birthday and I have a doctors appointment as well

Marcus is celebrating his 22nd birthday and I'm going round after the appointment I have he couldn't come has he had early training.

I got to the doctors and headed in I then got into the room and laid on the bed.

"Is the father not here today?" She asked me.

"No just me he's at work" I told them.

"Aww that's sad normally the father can get work off to be at the first scan" she told me.

"Yeah he can't get the morning off unfortunately" I told her.

I lifted my jumper up and she put the gel on my stomach, "so Kim it looks like you are 17 weeks pregnant" she told me.

"How far?" I asked her shocked.

"Did you not have any clue about this?" She asked me.

"No I haven't had any symptoms of being pregnant" I said to her all shocked.

She then had a closer look, "even more surprised you're having twins" she told me.

"Oh my god, twins you got to be kidding me" I said to myself.

After the shocking new of having twins I decided to go to get a little something before heading to Marcus place.

I went to get little Man Utd shirts with Marcus's number on the back with daddy.

I then get to Marcus's and he was sat on his couch I then covered his eyes, "happy birthday Marcus" I said to him as I jumped over and sat next to him.

"Fucking hell Kim be careful" he told me.

"Sorry but I do have something for you though" I told him as I gave him the bag.

He opened the bag to see the shirts he pulled one out and noticed there was another one, "why have you got two?" He asked me confused.

"Well I found out when I went to my appointment that we are having twins" I told him while scratching my head.