𝟓

I just put down the twins for their nap, they are both 5 months old now

I then felt Marcus put his arms around my waist, "as the twins are asleep you want to have time to
Ourselves?" He asked me as he kissed my cheek.

"Really Marcus I'm not in the mood" I told him as I walked to the couch.

"Oh come on Kim" he begged me.

"No Marcus, you are literally want to have sex with me and you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend and they are 5 months old" I shouted at him while tearing up.

"Because we didn't want to get together when we started to have sex you even agreed" he raised his voice at me.

"Oh so when we found out together you didn't think the best idea would be getting together for the kids?" I shouted to him.

"Cause when this whole fucking lockdown shit is over I'm leaving and going back to mine" I added on as I walked off.

I couldn't stand seeing Marcus at all, when I got to the babies nursery as that's where they nap during the day they both started to wake up and cry.

I picked up our baby boy Ezra and started to comfort him as our baby girl Stormi was still crying.

"Marcus come here and take Stormi" I shouted to him.

"I can't at the I'm in a zoom call" he said to me, I just stood there looking at him before shutting the door in his face.

I decided to stay put in the nursery as I just wanted alone time with my babies then I started to get a call, I looked at my phone and it was Jesse.

"Yeah?" I asked him confused while trying not to cry.

"Kim are you crying?" He asked me, I didn't answer him I just cried.