𝟗

𝗃𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗏————

𝗃𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗏
————

Kim and the twins have been staying at mine for the past couple months and I've had to leave them there for the morning as I'm heading to training.

When I got to training I saw Marcus from a far all smiles and laughing like nothing happened.

I decided to join them, "so Marcus how's the twins and Kimberly" Aaron asked Marcus.

When he asked him Marcus smile faded, "ohh uhh they're good" I said to him.

I just started to laugh while he said that, "what's so funny Jess" Paul asked me.

"Just tell them the truth Marcus" I said to him pissed.

"What truth" Marcus told me.

"That the twins and Kimberly aren't fucking okay you're the one who fucked up" I shouted at him.

"But that's none of their business jess" Marcus shouted back at me, as i walked off.

"What have you not told your new girl about you having two kids?" I shouted at him as I stormed off.

The fact my best friend lied to our teammates about them.

"What the actual fuck man" Marcus said to me pissed, "why you talking shit about me" he added on.

"I'm only defending Kim and the twins Marcus" I told him.

"And me your fucking best mate" he said to me.

"Well maybe because you're the one being a dickhead and fucking up your life" I raised my voice at him.

"You have just left the mother of you kids heartbroken while you've been out with another girl" I added on.

"Have you even told your new girlfriend about the twins?" I asked him.

"Fiancé actually" he said to me.

"You're actually a dick head you are" I said as I walked off leaving him behind.

————