Chapter Three: The Dream

Rhys soon found himself in a forest, wearing suit of armour. "What the?!" He yelled. Then a man walked towards him. He wore a black and blue robe, the hood covering his face. "Congratulations, Sir Rhys! You've been chosen to escort Emma, the vampire princess, back to her castle in the Drabtic isles." He said. "Princess?!" He thought. Then the sixteen year old Human boy noticed a girl in a purple dress with black hair and blue eyes that looked a lot like his crush. "I-It would be an honour." He said, blushing a little bit. "Excellent, the carriage is over there." The robed man said, pointing to a horse and medieval carriage. "I'll be driving while you and the princess ride in the carriage." "Uh, right this way." Rhys said, holding the door open for the girl. "Thank you." She said before getting in. The teenage human got inside the carriage and they set off. A few minutes later, the princess had placed her head on Rhys' shoulder. "So, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked the sixteen year old human boy. "Well, I, Uh, um." He stammered, his face turning red as a tomato. The vampire princess laughed at his reaction. "I'll take that as a yes." Suddenly, two of the wheels flew off and the carriage fell on its side! The horse was scared and ran off, taking the man in the blue robe with him. "W-what the hell's going on?!" The princess asked. Then a blue tail appeared out of nowhere and snatched Rhys! "Ah!!!!!!!" He screamed. The sixteen year old boy pulled out his sword and was about to cut the tail when he saw a Lamia that looked an awful lot like Serena, but it wore a blue robe. "Nuts, I can't stab her. It isn't the gentleman's way..." He thought to himself. "My, My, I've never met a knight as handsome as you before~" The Lamia girl said. "Let me go, I have to get Princess Emma back to her castle!" Said Rhys. "Now why would you want to help a slut like her out?" The Lamia asked. "She's not a slut, now let me go!" The teenage boy said. "Hmm? No!" The Lamia replied. "D-d-don't make me use this..." said Rhys, referring to his sword. "Come on, I know you wouldn't stab a lady, Sir Rhys. Now shut up and kiss me!" The robed Lamia girl replied, closing her eyes and puckering her lips. "You know what, Fuck it!" The teenage human said. Then Rhys stabbed her right in the middle of her tail. She howled in pain and released her prisoner. He grabbed Emma's right hand the two ran down the road. "That crazy bitch is your girlfriend?!" She yelled. "What?! No, she's not! No one is!" The Human knight said. "Oh." The Vampire princess said, relieved. Soon, it was nighttime. The princess and the knight had just set up camp. They were just about to go to sleep when they heard a loud hissing noise. "It better not be that Lamia again.." Rhys mumbled to himself, pulling out his sword. Then suddenly, a Lamia, wearing a pink robe jumped out of the bushes. "Well, well, if it isn't the knight who hurt my sister." She said. "Get back, or you'll end up like her!" The Human knight yelled. Then the Lamia wrapped her tail around Rhys and squeezed him so hard that he dropped his sword! "Nuts.." he said. "So what are you gonna do, eat me?" She was silent as she slithered away, leaving the princess all alone. Rhys was now scared. He now had nothing to protect him.

Later, they arrived at a cave. It looked dark and creepy. The pink robed Lamia threw the Human knight inside. He fell down some stone steps and into a lair! "Did you misssss me?~" Asked a voice. It was the blue robed Lamia from earlier and she had a bandage wrapped around her tail. Rhys' eyes widened. "Sis, I know he stabbed me, but I love this man so be gentle next time." She said. "I know what you want Serena and the answer is no!" The knight yelled. "He knows my name!" The Lamia squealed in excitement. Rhys rolled his eyes and looked around, he was trying to figure out what his next steps were when Serena started slithering towards him. The Human knight soon found himself trapped in the blue robed Lamia's tail! "Come here, you still owe me that kiss~" She said in a flirty voice. Then Princess Emma ran down the stairs and into the lair with Rhys' sword. She threw it over to the Human knight. He quickly caught it stabbed Serena in the middle of her tail yet again. She screamed in pain as Rhys pulled the sword out. "You want this to happen to you?!" He asked her sister. The pink robed Lamia shook her head in fear. "Then leave us the fuck alone!" Soon, the Human Knight and Vampire princess left the cave. "Thank you for saving me back there." Rhys said. "No problem, though I suppose that makes you the princess then." Princess Emma said. The sixteen year old Human boy rolled his eyes at that comment. "I've had a lot of fun out here." Said the Vampire princess. "Yeah me too." Rhys replied. "Despite getting captured by a Lamia twice." Then Princess Emma pinned the Human knight to a tree. "W-what are you doing?!" He asked. "Shh, we both want it so let's have it~" The Vampire princess said, getting ready to kiss the Sixteen year old Human boy. Rhys woke up, his face as red as an apple. He checked the time on his phone. It was 8:39am. "Fuck, I'm going to be late for school." He said. Then the teenage Human quickly got out of bed, got dressed, ate his breakfast, brushed his teeth, grabbed his school bag, left the house, and ran towards Monster City High! Rhys arrived at the school just in time for his first class. The bell rang and the class started.