Introduction

(the other chapters are not going to be like this one. this is just about the characters. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS YOU CAN JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT PARTS, it's not an important part! ❤️)

!!GROUP!!
Group Name: KARMA
Fandom Name: AURAS
Members: 5
Lore: "Karma" is a group united by their love of music and their strong aversion to authority. Their music serves as a bold protest against the dull and grey society they inhabit, with their name "Karma", symbolizing a belief that the world's indifference to them will eventually come full circle, as they aim to add vibrancy and meaning to a world sorely lacking it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MEMBERS:

Birth Name: Park Y/nStage Name: Y/nBirthday: August 9 2005 Age: 19 yoHeight: 165MBTI: INTJBirthplace: 🇺🇸 (Chicago)Emoji: 🐧Positions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Visual, AcePersonality: she's afraid of not giving the best of herself ...

Stage Name: Y/n
Birthday: August 9 2005
Age: 19 yo
Height: 165
MBTI: INTJ
Birthplace: 🇺🇸 (Chicago)
Emoji: 🐧
Positions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Visual, Ace
Personality: she's afraid of not giving the best of herself and being always the last choice. she doesn't take herself seriously and she doesn't understand that if she's able to achieve a goal is thanks to her hard work and not because she's just lucky. she doesn't recognise her true value.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birth Name: Lee SusanStage Name: SusanNickname: Susie/Mom susieBirthday: March 13 2002Age: 22 yoHeight: 168MBTI: ESFPBirthplace: 🇦🇺 (Queensland)Emoji: 🦁Positions:  Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Sub Dancer, LeaderPersonality: she always wants to h...

Stage Name: Susan
Nickname: Susie/Mom susie
Birthday: March 13 2002
Age: 22 yo
Height: 168
MBTI: ESFP
Birthplace: 🇦🇺 (Queensland)
Emoji: 🦁
Positions:  Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Sub Dancer, Leader
Personality: she always wants to have everything under control and when she cannot help the people around her she feels like she's pointless. she pretends the best from herself and she acts like a mom because she never had a caring mother figure looking out for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birth Name: Lee AikoStage Name: AikoNickname: Aiki/KoBirthday: September 7 2003Age: 21 yoHeight: 169MBTI: ISTPBirthplace: 🇰🇷 (Busan)Emoji: 🐼Positions: Main dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub VocalistPersonality: she seems mean at first because she always...

Stage Name: Aiko
Nickname: Aiki/Ko
Birthday: September 7 2003
Age: 21 yo
Height: 169
MBTI: ISTP
Birthplace: 🇰🇷 (Busan)
Emoji: 🐼
Positions: Main dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Personality: she seems mean at first because she always try to be distant and defensive and sometimes it looks like she doesn't care, but she acts like this because it's a way of protecting herself from getting hurt after attaching to someone. she doesn't open so easily and she feels bad when people get hurt by her cold behaviour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birth Name: Kim Mitsu Stage Name: Mitsuki Nickname: Mitsu/Tsuki Birthday: April 20 2005Age: 19 yoHeight: 162MBTI: INFPBirthplace: 🇯🇵 (Osaka)Emoji: 🐻Positions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, MaknaePersonality: she always put herself at ...

Stage Name: Mitsuki
Nickname: Mitsu/Tsuki
Birthday: April 20 2005
Age: 19 yo
Height: 162
MBTI: INFP
Birthplace: 🇯🇵 (Osaka)
Emoji: 🐻
Positions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Maknae
Personality: she always put herself at the last place, caring too much about the other people and trying to be as kind as possible to them. she acts like she's always fine because she finds hard to be vulnerable in front of others. she thinks that showing her vulnerabilities can bores the other people and make her look like a fragile person. sometimes putting the other people's feelings first and bottle up her emotions can make her look fake or boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birth Name: Kim Olivia Stage Name: OliviaNickname: LivBirthday: October 23 2004Age: 20 yoHeight: 164MBTI: ESFJBirthplace: 🇺🇸 (Canada) Emoji: 🐰Positions: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub VocalistPersonality: she always act strong and confident even...

Stage Name: Olivia
Nickname: Liv
Birthday: October 23 2004
Age: 20 yo
Height: 164
MBTI: ESFJ
Birthplace: 🇺🇸 (Canada)
Emoji: 🐰
Positions: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Personality: she always act strong and confident even if she's very insecure, but she doesn't want to show it because she likes thinking that people believe in that fake personality she created.

——
Ships:
– Yn x Han jisung
Susan x Bang Chan
– Aiko x Hyunjin
– Mitsuki x Lee know
– Olivia x Seungmin

—ABOUT THE STORY————————————
Hii, this is an introduction to your Group so you can know better your members!! You don't have to memorise it, just check this page out if you need help in remembering your members (or yourself LOL).
This story is about your group (y/n and the other 4 members) who becomes friend with Stray kids (but even other Jyp groups!!) and there are gonna be a lot of adventures and love stories!
I hope you'll read the other parts and THANK YOU if you're reading this, LOVE YAA!!
Hope you enjoy, thanks for the attention!!❤️❤️❤️❤️