2/Home sweet home

As they entered in their new dorm they started to run all over the rooms and screaming.
Susan put their bags at the entrance, trying to ignore the mess they were making.

"Yoo, that's just a dorm but it's even bigger than my house!!" Olivia yelled while jumping in the living room, like an excited little child.

"Well, it doesn't take much to be bigger than your house." Aiko mumbled in a low voice from the room with two beds, and Y/n chuckled hearing her.
She said it because they all knew that Olivia's home is not that big so they tease her a lot.

Luckily Olivia didn't hear her or she'd have kicked her ass for how much she loved her house, or better her old house.
Because now she no longer lived there, now her home was the dorm, and it was the same for the other members.

Y/n looked at the different rooms and she started wondering how living there would be like.
Yeah, she loved her old home but she waited for this moment for so long and now she couldn't accept being sad or missing living in her old house with her parents when she litterally had her dream one step away from her!

Mitsuki walked through the rooms, first in the living room next in the kitchen then in the bedrooms and lastly she returned at the entrance, jumping on Susan and wrapping her arms around her.

Mitsuki put her face on Susan's shoulder and started to fake crying.
"Waaah!! I am not ready to leave my homee!" Mitsuki said while pretending to cry like a baby.

"What if i am gonna miss living with my parents? What if it isn't gonna be like we expect?" Mitsuki let out all her questions and fears, sounding a bit childish but it was just the truth.

Leaving home at such a young age to follow her dreams, not knowing if she could have make it, is scary but still it's worth it.

Susan looked at her surprised and held her tightly, caressing her back gently like a mother.
"Mitsu, don't worry. It's not like you're not gonna see your home and your parents never again. I'll make sure that we're going to have fun and live happily all together." Susan had a sweet and calm voice.

Mitsuki sighed and Susan whispered in her ear softly "Do you trust me?".
Mitsuki nodded and looked at Susan with a sweet smile and soft eyes feeling her heart warmer after Susan's words.

————skip time————After taking their things out of the bags and putting them in their rooms, the members sat on the couch in the living room

————skip time————
After taking their things out of the bags and putting them in their rooms, the members sat on the couch in the living room.

"Wow, this is really comfy, isn't it?" Aiko said laying back on the couch, next to the other members. They all agreed and they started watching TV together, laughing and chilling.

"Whaat?? it's already 8 PM??" Y/n yelled surprised, looking at the big clock that Susan put on the wall.

"Huh, we have to eat dinner" Mitsuki said with a tired and confused voice.

"Mhmh, but there is a problem.." Olivia said with a confused face "we have no food".

Susan smiled and stood up from the couch "i'll go to buy the food".

Y/n stood up and put her hand on Susan's shoulder. "I'll come with you, mom Susie" Y/n said playfully so Susan couldn't help laughing and saying "okay, let's go".
The other members waved at them as they walked out of the door and exited their dorm.
——————————————————————

As Susan and Y/n exited the building, they arrived at the park that separated the girls and boys dorms. There were some of the trainees and idol groups having fun in the park.

"I saw a convenience store that is not far away from here, follow me." Susan said as she turned to look at Y/n while walking.

Y/n nodded and just followed Susan quietly, looking around her: she was impressed by the green trees, the colourful flowers and the clean benches in the big park.
Then she lost her focus as she heard her phone ring for a notification. She took it from her pockets and looked at it curiously.

But she didn't even have time to check the notification that she bumped into someone and fell on the floor in a clumsy way, making a big noise and moaning a bit for the pain.
.
.
.

~~Author's note~~
HII!! what's up?? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I KNOW I KNOW it was more about the girl group so far but now i swear i'll introduce STRAY KIDSS so don't worry!
so thank you for reading, i really appreciate it.
Make sure to be updated for the new chapters.
LOVE YAA ❤️❤️