Chapter 17:: my head

Jake pov::
I was in my desk finishing some homework for today. My pen got out of paint. I started looking around for some classmates. But there was almost no one.

I looked for another pen but I didn't see a person coming and sitting right next to me. "Hey, grab my pen instead."

I look beside me and saw a student I had never seen before. I smiled at him and grab the pen he was holding in his hands.

"Thank you! Are you new here?" I said with a soft voice and a smiled. He looks at me with a kind smile. "Ah yes I'm new! My name is Min ji tae." He said with an excited expression.

"Nice name! " I said to him looking at him in the eyes. "And your name?" He says to me. "Oh sorry! My name is shim Jake! That's my English name." I said with a smile at him.

"Cute name for a cute guy." He said with a laugh. "Haha thanks." I answered. "Did you already have a tour around the school?" I asked to him which he had a sad face.

"No..." he said bending down his head. "I have an idea!" I said very loud and people around us were looking I just bowed my head for a sorry. "What is your idea?" He said with his puppy eyes.

"I can give you a tour!" I said very excited to min ji tae. "Okay!" He said already getting up of his seat which is next to mine.

We got out of the classroom and I started talking to him about the school history and where's the classroom and bathroom.

"So min ji tae..-" I was about to say something but he cut me off saying "call me tae." "Oh okay!" I smiled to him.

We started talking and we have so much in common and we have the same idol!! "Jake?" He said to me with a smile. "Yes?" "When's your birthday?" He said to me which is very cute.

"Oh my birthday is November 15." I said to him while looking straight at the sky. (We were in the garden.) "nice day. " he said also looking in the sky as me.

"And yours? When is your birthday?" I said to him curiously. He looks at me and smile. "My birthday is on October 9." He said to me with a cute smile. "You're older than me for 1 month."

"Haha yeah!" He said putting his back on the grass. I just looked at him with a smile. He really is handsome...but wait Jake..you can't think that...

"Are you single?" I asked him which his head snapped at me. "Yes. Very much what about you?" He asked.

Well I might have to lie.." yeah me too I'm single." I said also laying back at the grass. We got closer and closer our faces were so close I was blushing so hard.

"I would give up heaven if I had to."