Chapter 19:: do you have a boyfriend?

Sunghoon pov::

A week ago a stupid boy named ji tae such stupid name. This guys kiss my boyfriend and made him cry.

But I'm happy we made up and were happy. But Jin tae is trying to make up with Jake. Jake is a very nice guy so he said they can be friends again.

I was in math class which was so boring. I almost slept all the class. But I couldn't because my eyes were only on Jake.

Jay always sit next to him because he just cared about him. But he didn't came today because he got sick so ji tae got the shot and he sat next to him...

I was just glaring at him. I mean he was putting his arm around Jake's shoulder. I got my phone and went to call heeseung.

Heeseung pov::
I heard my phone ring so I watch who was calling me and it was Sunghoon..how strange he never called me when we were in class unless is it something that was bothering him.

I answered the call and I heard his mad voice. "Jin tae is getting very close to Jake." Well yeah obviously they will be close.

"How close?" I said to him getting more curious about it. "Very close like putting a hand on the shoulder and grabbing him by the waist." For my liking it was to but to close.

"Very close see you at lunch and we'll do something about it." I said getting serious. "Okay bye love you." "Love you."

"Lee heeseung where you on your phone?" I heard the history teacher said to me with an eyebrow raise. "Uh no." I said very nervous laughter.

"Mhm okay." The teacher said to me and then she turned around to the whiteboard to write more on it.

Jake pov::
I was just chilling talking with tae. We got really close to each other and I forgave him eventually.

He really is very funny and he's very kind. He also told me that he was very sorry that he yelled at me.

I haven't told jay what happened to me because he's very protective of me. "Wanna have lunch with me later?" I heard tae said to me close to the ear because we were in math class.

"Uh let me think about it!" I said to him with a light smile before writing on my notebook. "Tae you should be writing.." I said to him with a small pout.

"Haha "he just laughed softly but some moments later he started to write also on his notebook.

I grab my phone and started to text Sunghoon. I told him that tae invited me for lunch. Sunghoon saw my message but didn't respond to it.

How rude.

Sunghoon pov::

I got Jake message and it did made me a little mad. I left him on read. I noticed he pouted I almost laughed at him.

I have to get ready to tell heeseung everything that happened in the class and I think Jake was a little bit uncomfortable.

I seem to notice that when tae came a little bit closer he seems to move away. It's just tae he's a rat.

Just wait and see tae your gonna get kicked by Jake's boyfriends. So be ready. Be really ready.

Jake pov::
"Do you have a boyfriend?"