Chapter 18:: Min jin tae

Min ji tae pov::
(Going to school)

I'm transferring to another school because my father has to change his type of work. Now I'm walking into the school gate and saw this cute guy that looks like a puppy.

I got my schedule for today and the rest of the week.  I was walking around finding my new classroom and I found it.

I was surprised to see the puppy guy in my classroom. I saw him looking around the classroom. I think he needs a pen.

I grab my pencil case and grab one of my pens. I sat down next to him. "Hey grab my pen instead." I said to him giving him a smile.

The way he smiles was so cute...maybe he already has a boyfriend...maybe. But I will make him smile. I will make him mine.

"Thank you! Are you new here?" He said with a cute smile. How can a simple person be that cute? "Ah! Yes I'm Min ji tae!" I said with a bright smile.

(In the tour)

We were in the hallway. He was the most beautiful person I ever met and I really want him. "Are you listening?" He said with a pout on his face.

I just laughed at his cuteness. "Of course I'm listening why wouldn't?" I said getting close to him giving him a little kiss on his cheek.

He just blushes at me and laughed. I felt a gaze so I looked everywhere and I found this guys looking at our way.

One was taller and the other one was just a little bit smaller than the other guy. This guys wish to be me ha to bad.

I grab Jake's hand and I started to talk with him. And indeed we have a lot of common things. Which is very cute.

We finished the tour and there's a little bit of time until the bell rings. I wanted to go to the garden which was so nice and the breeze was pleasant.

I said to him to call me tae because my name is a little too formal. I asked him his birthday and I'm older by a month.

The sky looks beautiful just like him...he asked me if I was single and I mean I was but was he single?

He said he's single so it's my chance to get him to be mine. Now to the plan. I layed my back to the grass. So I can make him lay to.

He layed also on his back and we put our faces a little bit closer. He was blushing blushing hard. Ha so cute I got you.

"I would give up heaven if I had to"

We got dangerously close to him I could feel his breath. We were looking at each others eyes. We can't look away.

When I was about to kiss him the bell rang. He jumped a little bit. I smiled at him. "Well we have to go." He said with a pout face. "Cute..." I whispered.

"Cute?" A deep voice said. I turned around to see the guys before who were glancing at me. "What guys are you jealous that I almost kiss him?" I said flexing.

I saw Jake who's face was hiding behind my shoulder. He was blushing. I just make him so happy.

"What?" The other guy said with a icy voice. "I said what I said." I said with an attitude. Both guys glance at each other before coming more closer to me.

"Puppy we have to go." The icy voice said with a angry smile. I look at Jake who was standing in front of them.

"Uh tae-" Jake was cut off by the other guy with deep voice. "Tae?" He scoffed with an eye roll.

"Let's just go hee." Jake said giving him a little hug. "Why should I?" This hee guy said. This is making me angry.

"Let's just go heeseung this guy is trash we don't need him and neither do Jake." Said the other guy.

I was about to punch him but Jake got in front of him which Jake was facing me. "Jake move!" I yelled at him. I saw a tear on his eye. Ugh this was not good.

Hee guy looked more angry than before. "How dare make Jake cry?!" The guy Jake was protecting was furious.

"And what? I did make him cry!" I yelled back at him. I was getting closer to Jake and I take him by the hand and kiss him on the lips.

Both guys were shocked I just smirked at them. Until I felt some type of pain on my face. I was punched.

I saw Jake being held by the hee guy. And the other bich was In front of me. "Ugh you bich you wanna fight huh?" I said to him very angry.

"Sunghoon that's enough. Let's go." Jake said clinging into his sweater. "Fine." He said very cold to Jake who was very sad.

"Jake." I called him which he turned around and smiled at me before he was pulled by Sunghoon.

Sunghoon pov::
"Jake what were you doing with him?" I said to him. Which he was crying. Ugh I feel bad. "Hey but why did he try and kiss you?" Heeseung said very calmly to Jake.

"I don't know...we only known each other for a while." Jake said with red eyes. I just sighed. "He made you cry by yelling at you and he kissed you." I said very angry .

Why did he had to do that. Ugh this is not over. "And he told me he would give up heaven if he had to." Jake said which he smiled.

"Yeah very romantic." I said as I scoffed. Heeseung looked at me with a smile on his face. As I got the sign we pushed Jake into a bathroom door and we locked it.

We started kissing and we couldn't stop until we both wanted to take it to another lever we asked first Jake permission.

(They did the thing.....) 🕸️🐦‍⬛