2 - Nikolai

My Solnyshko was so beautiful, all splayed out infront of me ready for me to feast on.
I have been waiting for this moment.
"Shh be a good girl for now, Solnyskho or it won't end well." i murmured as i brushed my lips down her neck all the way to her stomach, she whimpered in what seemed to be pleasure.
I slowly made my way to her core and pushed her underwear to the side as i filled her with two fingers.
"Oh god- P-please stop" She said as she moaned in pleasure.
"You're moaning, Solnyskho, you want this i know you do, so don't try to deny me when you're having fun." I rasp as she continues to moan.
god her moans make my cock so hard.
She continues pleading me to stop but it won't work.
I finally claimed her, she's all mine now.
I continue finger fucking her at a maddening pace which makes her release a string of moans and gasps together.
"Oh g-god stop-" She whimpers as i use my other hand to rub circles on her clit.
"Yes i am your god, baby" I say as i feel her stiffen around my fingers and then she comes so hard.
Now now, that is a sight to behold.
"You look so beautiful coming undone on my fingers, Camilla." I say as i hear her breathing hardly and her chest heaves up and down.