3 - Camilla

i can hear him unbuckling his pants.
oh fuck. why did i provoke him like that.
I feel him pressing his hand down on my ass as he suddenly slams into me with great force.
I scream at the sudden sensation of being full.
God, his cock was big i could feel it.
"That's it, Solnyskho, scream for me" he says as he hits my g-spot over and over again i continue screaming as the first orgasm slams into me all of a sudden.
I feel him stiffen in me and i release he's coming in me.
oh my god.
I feel the hot cum trickle down my thighs and drop into the bed sheet.
He takes his cock out of me.
Oh finally this is over.
I sigh in relieve but all of a suddenly he slams back into me so hard i moan and gasp at the same time.
"S-stop" i whimper in pleasure.
"You do enjoy this don't you? You shamelessly enjoy being fucked by my cock but claim not to and tell me to stop, Solnyshko" He rasps as he fucks me ruthlessly.
Oh god i can feel the pressure building at the bottom of my stomach.
"I do not fucking enjoy this you motherfucker" i shout which soon turns into a moan.
"Wrong words, Solnyshko" he says as his hand comes down on my ass hard.
It fucking hurts but why is my core tingling at the same time?
I scream in pain at the burning sensation on my ass.
He continues fucking me as he slides one hand down to my clit and starts rubbing circles on my clit.
"Stopp" i moan in pleasure at the double stimulation.
"I told you, wrong words." He says as his hand comes down on my ass again. harder than last time.
I scream as i come all over his cock. the triple stimulation was too much for me.
Him spanking me, stimulating my clit and powering into me.
"So don't tell me you didn't enjoy that solnyskho" he says as he takes his cock out of me and tucks it back into his pants.
"I did not! stop it" i say as his stare sends a shiver down my spine.
"tsk tsk solnyskho this is the 4th time, ive told you that word makes me angry." he said as he undoes the bindings on my hands and straightens me on the bed so that my knees are on the floor and my head is pushed into the bed.
"What are you doing-" I say as i hear some rustling behind me.
"this is your punishment, baby" He says as i feel his belt come down hard on my ass.
"FUCK" i scream in pain as i feel the burning sensation on my ass. it hurts like hell.
"Now count to 3 or i will restart." he says as he slaps his belt across my ass again.
"o-one" i shriek in pain. or pleasure is it?
I feel my pussy tingling with arousal.
his belt comes down on my ass again and once again as i scream "t-two, THREE"
I sob in pain again at the burning sensation on my ass.
"That's a good girl Solnyskho" he says as he drags his belt over my ass.
"Now now, if i said i feel your cunt dripping with arousal would you agree?" he says gliding the belt over my folds.
I moan loudly as he continues moving his belt over my folds.
"N-no" i mumble.
"No? really now?" he says as i feel the belt being thrust into my cunt.
"Noo" i moan as he thrusts the belt in and out of me.
oh god, if he goes at this pace i will come again.
He continues thrusting the belt in and out of me in a maddening rhythm and pace and all of a sudden he slaps my ass and i scream hard as i arch my head back and come undone all over his belt and the floor.
I feel my cum trickling down my thigh as he grabs my chin and makes me look directly at him.
"This is not the end, Solnyskho, i will come back and make you mine." he says as he slaps the belt on my ass once more causing me to moan and sob at the same time.
then he walks to the door and leaves nonchalantly as if it's his house he's leaving.
what the fuck just happened? This random fucker just fucked the living shit out of me and i enjoyed it this much? Oh god what have i gotten myself into.