Uhh Wahwhaq escape!!!

Damon was sitting, sitting like he usually did every day. Every week. Every month. Every year. But this day, this day was going to be different. This is when he'd plan his escape.

He could already imagine the life ahead of him, seeing the sun, trees, did pandas still exist?.. Last time he'd heard about them was something about them being endangered.

Maybe when he got out he'd find a career path, find an emotionally stable romantic partner, and pursue a music career! That's what he'd always wanted to do.

His father barely gave him gifts, but they were  ALWAYS books. Don't get him wrong- Damon loved books, he adored them. He enjoyed the certain sound that the pages made, he liked ones about the law. It gave him a sense of the sustainability about life outside, and to his knowledge, it was probably amazing.

But he loved his violin even more, he couldn't wait to show the entire world his skills, his creativity, his passion for his beautiful instrument.

Sky, clouds, grass, libraries, court rooms, Zoos, education, music, concerts, more education! Who the hell would ever ask for something more than that?! Not Damon.

An hour since his father had left the room now, the coast was probably clear, he had around 3 hours until his father came back to make another injection.

That was enough time.

More than enough.

He could do this.

Damon wandered around the cold, dimly lit room, trying to look for anything he could take with him, he could try to take his violin.. But it would be too much to carry. He might accidentally drop it and make too much noise.

He'd take a book with him, just in case he got bored. But which book? He had so many, most of them being scattered in a corner and over 30 randomly dotted across the room. He'd take a dictionary with him, because what if he met people of high class?

"Dictionary.. Dictionary... Where are you-.."

He muttered to himself, mostly as a distraction from the nerves he was getting of what he was about to attempt.

He couldn't just speak to such important people with high  expectations of others and proper language without knowing how to speak formally. That would be simply rude!

Damon rummaged through pile upon pile upon pile of random books before finding it, he didn't know how much time he'd spent on trying to find that one book, but he'd worry about that later.

Right, now he'd just have to scale the incredibly high wall to get to the incredibly thin window.....

In comparison, Damon was 4'9 and an incredibly nutrient deprived, underweight 12 year old, and this was a smooth, rock hard 10 foot wall. Quite an unrealistic goal to achieve, Damon.

Damon jumped and jumped, then jumped again, trying to reach onto the high up ledge of where the window was located, so he could attempt to pull himself up and squeeze himself out.

He got a little frustrated while doing this, so he began to frantically flap his wings, which helped him slightly, but not much.

"..Come on!- Just- Fly a little higher!.."

Damon whispered to himself, about to jump up again when a freezing hand gripped his neck. Damon froze. Please, please don't be him. Please. Please just anybody but him-..