Ruh Roh!!! Daddy issues!!!

He slowly turned his head around, only to see a 7'5 man in a long, white, stained, lab coat. The one he'd been dreading to see.. Tears began to well up in Damon's eyes, but before he could even protest his head was slammed into the rock wall by the man.

"Trying to run away again, Damon? You little shit, trying to escape from me. ME, YOUR FUCKING FATHER, YOU USELESS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT."

The man shouted, Damon slammed his eyes shur in terror. frantically thrashing his body around to try and get away from this man. This man who was father. His own blood.

His face face was slammed into the wall again, he felt his feet being lifted off the ground, air grazed his bloodied and broken face as he was then thrown across the room like a ragdoll. A toy. An adult man's pathetic little puppet. A lab rat with no feelings.

Except Damon could feel everything.

"I- I'M SORR-.. I- PLEASE, PLEASE-"

Damon begged, trying to speak, as blood spewed from his mouth raw with screams of pure fear and desperation.

"Look at me Damon, open your eyes Damon. FUCKING OPEN YOUR EYES YOU LAB RAT."

Damon's eyes hesitantly opened again, piercing hopelessly into the eyes of the man inflicting this pain.

His father walked coldly across the room, picking up his 'experiments' violin.

"This, Damon. This is what happens when you don't behave."

The violin was launched at Damon's shaken body, the boy clutched onto the violin, not wanting his only will to live be destroyed before his eyes.

"NO!- MY VIOLIN, PLEASE- I WON'T DO IT AGAIN-.. JUST- PLEASE, PLEASE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, FATHER PLEASE-"

Damon pleaded, his entire body holding onto the instrument for dear life.

The instrument was ripped from his hands it now being repeatedly beaten across his head. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Damon's head throbbed in pain, a small collection of blood lay beneath him.

"At this moment in time, I am not your father. You are nothing. You are dead to me. Actions have consequences, Damon. We all have to learn at some point."

A shattered violin lay next to Damon's now limp body, he just stared at the mess he had caused. The mess that he deserved because he couldn't behave. Because he was a brat. An ungrateful brat.

Damon's eyes began to flutter shut, but then sprang wide open again as a sharp foot dug into the side of his body.

"You /will/ be awake for the entirety of this, and I hope it brings you hell. I hope you know you /deserve/ this, because right now your being a brat. After all I have given you, ALL I HAVE GIVEN YOU, AND YOU CHOSE TO BE AN UNGREATFUL, SPOILED, LITTLE BASTARD."

SNAP