Shit just got real gang

What was that?-.. What was he doing?-

SNAP.

POP.

SNAP.

CRACK.

SNAP.

Oh god-.. No, No No No-.. NO- NO, STOP-

"NO- STOP, PLEASE- MY WINGS, PLEASE, PLEASE GET OFF- I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY, PLEASE I'M SO SORRY, I'M SORRY-.."

The bones in his wings were being crushed.

One. By. One.

Damon's pained screams were so much more than terrifying, they were much worse than terrifying. Words couldn't describe how much Damon's throat ached, but he still was forced to scream. Because if he stopped screaming for one second, things would get so, so much worse.

Damon was losing his voice, all this screaming he'd tried to keep up with so his father wouldn't get bored and just kill him, turned into pitiful sobs.

"Please... Father, please.. I know your a kind person, I love you dad, and I know that you wouldn't-"

His hair was pulled back sharply as his father could to inflict as much pain as possible without killing him.

"PLEASE-"

Damon's body was tossed into a wall, was it over? Had his father finally got it over with? Was he dead? Was it done? Because all that Damon could see right now was red.

A strong, blood red.

His father walked to the violin, tugged one of the remaining strings that was attached and then walked over to Damon.

"That's a disgusting sight.."

His father said with a monotone voice, roughly wiping the blood off Damon's face with his sleeve, allowing him to see. So he wasn't dead. Unfortunately.

Damon then something thin and cold wrap around his neck, Damon choked on the blood that remained in his mouth, clawing at his neck. It was a violin string.

"Don't move, this was your own fault. I wouldn't kill you. You know I'd never, you trust me, right Damon? I'd never kill my own precious son.."

His father stands up, looking down at Damon as he watches him choke and rapidly run out of oxygen.