Scored

Andy grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him. I giggled and pecked his lips. A bunch of people stared as we walked in to school. He walked me to my locker and kissed my cheek. "you think they're buying it?" I whispered. He looked around for a second and then shrugged. "Oh shit." I laughed. "Scout and her friends are coming." He looked behind him and then back at me. He gave me a 'ready?' look and I nodded. He grabbed my face and started making out with me. We were pretty much that annoying couple that always makes out. You know, those two people always sucking face. That's how we were acting. I opened an eye to see Scout stomping away. I smiled and pulled away. "She's pissed." He smiled and stroked my cheek. "You look beautiful today." I blushed. "really?" I whispered. He smiled. "Come on, let's go to class." I nodded and closed my locker. 

For the next two weeks Andy and I would act like horny teens in school and then go home and be best of friends. It was weird sometimes. 

Kellin called me saying one of his friends saw Andy and I making out on the bleachers. So I had to fight with him. 

"It's my god damn life Kellin. And If I recall, you can't tell me how to live it." I said. "You sound like a 3 year old. You know that? That guy seems like a big dickhole and I am just looking out for you." I rolled my eyes. "Andy is actually very sweet. I don't give a shit what you think about him. He's my fucking boyfriend. Goodbye." I hung up like a bitch but I had every right to....I think. I sighed and threw my phone on my bed and got up off of my floor. My mom was calling me down to dinner anyway.

"So, One of my friend's daughters told me she saw you and a boy making out during class. Is this true? Oh and if you lie I'll find out" I sighed. "It's complicated, mom. But we'll explain, ok?" She raised an eyebrow. "We'll. I'm going to meet him?" I sighed. "You've met him." Her face held strong confusion. "ok then, finish your dinner sweetheart." I sighed and picked at my food.

It's late at night and apparently Andy just 'scored' with Scout. We've been texting for a few minutes. 

C: Kellin called me and my mom heard I was making out with someone. 

A: Great timing, I just got home. Scored with Scout 

A: What happened with them?

C: Kellin freaked because one of his dumbass friends told him about 'us' and my mom was freaking out so I told her we'd all sit down and talk about it. 

A: You told her it was me?!

C: No. I just said it was someone she's already met. 

A: Oh. good. She scares me a little. 

C: aww why? Haha.

A: shush.

A: When do you want to talk to her and what are we gonna say?

C: I dunno. I was thinking I was just going to tell her the truth and you could get back with Scout soon.

A: That's not a good idea.

C: Why? Yall just scored. We can break up tomorrow infront of her. Boom. You and her are together.

A: um, sure. 

C: waht?

A: Nutin. I'm tired. 

C: Oh. Ok. Gnight.

A: yeah.

I turned off my phone a plugged it to the charger. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. It'll suck to let go of Andy. I think I'm beginning to like him. It'll also suck because we won't be able to hang out as much. We can't really hang out at school. He has a car now so I won't be giving him rides. He'll be with scout almost all the time. Ugh. My only friend is now slipping through my hands to some bitch that'll break his heart. I sighed dramatically and rolled over to try to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to blow ass.