Jelass

Our legs hung off the roof of some old building. Andy put an arm around me, sighing. "Well, at least he told you." I looked at him, nodding as small tears welled into my eyes. I got up, stepping down the ladder. "Corey?" Andy asked. "Just going to the bathroom." He nodded and stared at the cloudy sky. I walked across the street, and went west. Almost 5 minutes I got to a gas station.

I made my way out, back to Andy. I heard him talking to himself. "She's just a girl. You see them everyday. Well she's a really hot girl that likes the same things I like." I smiled at how adorable he was acting over some girl. "And right now she's vulnerable. Maybe she'll open up to me. Maybe she'll think I'm a douchebag. Ugh!" He groaned quite loudly. I climbed up the rusty ladder and sat next to Andy. "Sooo, who's the girl?" I sniffled. Andy blushed and bowed his head. "Someone....I don't wanna talk about it. We're here for you. I've got a six pack, two packs of cigarettes, and a comfy bed at my place where there is no parents for 5 days...I'm taking you for a few days. You: are mine for now." He smiled. I smiled back. "I'll pack a bag and you'll take me to yours. Thanks." I hugged him tightly for a few seconds. 

Andy and I were in my room, looking through clothes. "Oh, and what are these?" He held up a pair of lacy red panties and a black thong. I chuckled. "Underwear. Girls gotta feel sexy sometimes. I actually hate regular underwear. Well.....except boy shorts and boxer briefs." He laughed and flicked them at me. I giggled. "What are you, the amazing pantie slinger?" He chuckled. "Maybe." I laughed. "Come on, let's go. Your place." He nodded and put something into his pocket. 

A few hours later Andy and I were sitting in his bathtub in our under wear with empty beer cans floating in the water. Along with an ashtray. We were both tipsy and rambling about our exes.  

"Kellin is such an ass face!" I yelled. He laughed. "Exactly." He grumbled. I cackled. "Let's make them jel....ass." I giggled. "Jelass?" I nodded quickly. "Sexy payback jealousy. Me and you, plenty of pda, rumors, you get your girl back." He raised and eyebrow, "And you?" He asked. I sighed. "I can send pictures to Kellin but that seems stupid. But you love scout so....I'm helping out a friend. Take it or leave it." I held out my hand. He looked at it and pursed his lips. "Deal." He shook my hand, "Boyfriend." I smirked. "Girlfriend." He smirked and puckered his lips. I copied and leaned in, pecking his lips. We chuckled and he opened a beer, taking a swig and passing it to me. I smiled a drank a small amount before cackling like a maniac. Andy joined me in a fit of loud crazy laughter.