FROST

(FROST FALLOUT 4 Survival Mod x WW1 x Zombie & Frozen Apocalypse x Fallout 4)

(Inspired by the Hardest Modpack available only in Fallout 4, adding a bit of German WW1 & WW2 weapons and a Lone Stormtrooper out of time and in a world unforgiving, full of survivors who are & can will kill you, Raiders who kill anyone and loot ...

(Inspired by the Hardest Modpack available only in Fallout 4, adding a bit of German WW1 & WW2 weapons and a Lone Stormtrooper out of time and in a world unforgiving, full of survivors who are & can will kill you, Raiders who kill anyone and loot your body for anything good, and so much more.)

Backstory: a German Stromtrooper wakes up in a cell, with, nothing but his boxers, and unlocks the cell door with a bent booby pin, and finds his military clothes, and equipment & weapons, some some advanced for his time (MP-40, Kar-98k, & Walther PPK) and his trusty Gewehr 98 Bolt Action Rifle next to them. Once he got dressed, he slowly walked out, passed the recently dead corpses next to him. As he climbed the unfamiliar stairs upstairs and looked around, before seeing someone coming his way, choosing to fire first he shot at the strange man with the torch, who went down and didn't move. Was this the beginning of his hardships to come, or would it get worse or better. Only time would tell...

After all "War never Changes"