BROKEN HEART

Continue the previous part

Dev: stop, I won't marry you!!!

As his words echoed in the hall which were surprised to listen this. As adwika who was in edge of tears, when dev stood up and lifted the sword she was more than happy. As finally the man her heart want will be her now. But now his rejection slabbed her heart.

Attentor: what are you saying prince sahadev?

Dev: please forgive me. But I can't marry shalya putri.

Shalya: then why did you do like this prince. Now who will marry my daughter, you won the swayamvar but now rejecting to marry.( As he was not because of love and care for adwika but to flame up dev so that he could take his revenge)

Arjun: dev...it's your responsibility to marry princess now..( as dev looked at his brother though he was saying the truth,)

Jaidrath: are all kuru royal people have taken pledge to disown princess after winning in swayamvar. Years back Just like your grandfather bhishm did? ( In sarcastic word which flames kuru prince's in anger)

Dusha: jaidrath!!!!

Other king "king jaidrath is telling the truth only, kuru people must have taken pledge like that" as the whole hall was filled with laughter to insult kurus.

"Look like princess adwika also should sacrifice herself for agnidev" as king of mastya said.

As this all were irritating dev and his brothers along with their friends. As dev don't have wish to marry even if he had liked her few hours back and came to meet her but after knowing she was daughter of shalya he even can kill his love which bloomed in him.

Arjun: enough!!! Don't forget whom your are insult. If anyone here again split foul words Hastinapur, then my gandvi will talk to you all( roared in warning) and my brother will marry princess adwika.

As dev who stood there silently thinking what to do but his brother words disturbed with shock. He can't disobey Arjun words or won't let a black dot on his ancestors.

As in if hours the marriage preparations where done as shalya was happy that his plan which going go well just like he thought.
The marriage hall was ready, dev who came to mandap with Arjun and dusha on his either sides followed by Charan and dwaraka boys. Dev who not even gave a small smile while entering as it was not according to his wish he was just following his brothers order and to protect kuruvansh honour.

As dev sat down then adwika was also called as she was very happy and nervous at the same time was marrying her dream prince which didn't even imagine but knowing that he don't like her, just to protect her honour,and marriage with out love in nothing.

As the rituals started both exchange their varmalas then dev place the chudamani on admika head

pandit who was telling this, both forward their hand and adwika keep her hand on sahadev as the rituals go

, it's indicating that their marriage was completed then it's was it time saptapadi means to promise each other to be with them in rich or poor, healthy or sick, hungry or full, to be each other support. To look after family and love each other...