45

I closed my front door behind me ready to head to school, only to find an apologetic looking Jungkook sat in his car outside my gate.

"Get in." He ordered.

I sighed before making my way round to the passenger side and slumping in.

"I'm sorry for being so shitty the other day. I guess I'm just feeling undeserving of what I've got." Jungkook smiled apologetically at me as he drove.

"It's okay." I shrugged.

We pulled up to school and lit up a joint as we sat in the car in the car park.

I watched Jungkook fix his eyes on someone. "He's back." He said. I looked to see who he was looking at and saw a tanned Taehyung walking into the door of the school.

Jungkook and I walked into the school holding hands. "I'm going to tutor. I'll see you later." I smiled before kissing him.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I smiled at him before moving his floppy hair away from his eyes.

I sat in my usual spot beside Taehyung in tutor, and he didn't make eye contact with me as I sat down.

"So, where did you go?" I got straight to the point.

"Italy." He replied without making eye contact.

I raised my eyebrows. "What did you do there?"

Taehyung finally made eye contact with me and let out a sigh. "Jisoo, I still don't want to talk. I can't be friends with you. I love you. You know this." He immediately turned back to writing homework dates in his planner and left me frozen beside him, unsure of what to say to that and desperate to have my friend back.