chapter 2

I was carefully carrying the tray of marigold flowers in a thali, intending to offer them to the pandit, when suddenly, someone collided with me, sending the flowers flying and showering us both

I was carefully carrying the tray of marigold flowers in a thali, intending to offer them to the pandit, when suddenly, someone collided with me, sending the flowers flying and showering us both. As the petals fluttered around us, I found myself captivated by her beauty – her hazel brown eyes, her rosy cheeks, her graceful nose – she seemed perfect in every way.

She extended her hand, expecting me to help her up, but I was so mesmerized that I couldn't bring myself to move. I must have looked like a fool, staring at her in awe. Surely, she was judging me for my clumsiness. Thankfully, someone else came to her aid, helping her to her feet and brushing off the flowers.

As they left, I finally gathered my wits and made my way to where my bhabhi was sitting. She noticed me approaching And asked me, "arjun let's go towards panipuri counter, Anirudh gone somewhere with aaru. And I want to eat panipuri."

"Okay, bhabhi, let's go," I replied, eager to distract myself from the encounter. We reached the counter, and to my surprise, I saw her again, this time laughing and sharing panipuri with the same guy. My heart twinged with an unfamiliar sensation.

Bhabhi noticed my gaze and teased me,Arjun ,who is she? Do you know her?"
"No bhabhi, but she's definitely beautiful " I said awkwardly.
"Ohh so my dever finds someone pretty, I had to tell this to maa, she will be so happy " she said teasingly.

"But bhabhi, who is this guy?,do you think he is her boyfriend." I said hesitately.
" I don't think he's her boyfriend, because it's family function. But he can be her fiance" bhabhi said.
"Ohh" I said sadly.
I need to find out who's this guy.

"Okay bhabhi I need your help, can you please go to her and by looking at her hands can you guess if she's engaged or not? Please bhabhi" I said pleading.
"Okay!! anything for my sweet devar." She said while Touching my cheeks.

I tell you she's sweetest.

Bhabhi gone towards the panipuri counter.  And I stood a little far away but I could hear their voice.
Bhabhi asked "bhaiya ek mitha panipuri Dena."
And that girl said to that guy, "see there are someone other than me who likes sweet panipuri and you are saying, I am antic " 
and bhabhi said while taking the panipuri in hands, " you also like sweet panipuri like me ? "
" Yes actually I don't like tikha panipuri I just love sweet panipuri." She said excitely.
" Actually at first I don't like sweet panipuri but when I was pregnant,then I crave for sweet panipuri, then onwards I eat only sweet panipuri" bhabhi said.
"Ohh you have child, you don't look that old. Sorry I mean you look fabulous." She said hesitately.
Then She continued, "sorry ha, don't mind, ohh I forgot by the way, what's your name?."

" Hey it's okay, Hii I am anagha sehgal -joshi". Bhabhi said.
" Nice to meet you anagha di,  I am Naina Verma." She said.
" so he's your boyfriend?" Bhabhi asked hesitately.
" No, actually he's my cousin brother, ritwik" She said.
"Ohh" bhabhi said and looked at me at smiled as she knows I was listening their conversation.
Bhabhi was going to introduced me, then she said, "okay Anagha di , see you" and she left with her cousin.

Bhabhi came to me and said , "nice choice deverji, so my devrani is 'Naina Verma' "
and we started laughing."
                              ******
.
.
.
.
.
.
How's the chapter???
And do you guys like Arjun's character. And what about sweet panipuri.?? And what do you think of anagha and Arjun bond?
Let me know in comments.
Please vote, comment and share the chapter. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Wattpad your_sweet_sunflower
See you at next chapter.
Byee...
Love you......