chapter 4

As I bid farewell to the adorable Aruddh, my heart tugged at the thought of leaving him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I bid farewell to the adorable Aruddh, my heart tugged at the thought of leaving him. His sad expression lingered in my mind, but my mother's persistent calls beckoned me away. With a heavy heart, I reluctantly said my goodbyes and turned to leave.

Lost in thoughts of Aruddh, I didn't see the person in front of me until it was too late. I collided with someone, a inch taller than me ,a towering figure whose chest my head collided with. Yelping in pain, I exclaimed, "Can't you watch before going?" I glanced up to see the familiar face of the guy I had stumbled into earlier. And he didn't help me to get up. I will not forget that.
"Tum hamesha aisi tarkarati ho ki ajj koi khas din hai" he remarked with a chuckle. My embarrassment turned to anger, and I retorted, "You!"

Before the situation could escalate further, my mother's urgent calls interrupted us. "Naina, come here, it's important," she called out repeatedly. Ignoring the guy, I hurried towards my mother.

Once I reached her, she launched into a never ending lecture," naina tujhe kitne call kiye , ek uthane nahi hota, ek Kam kar fek de wo phone Pani me"

Brushing off her concerns,
I asked, chil maa, tell me, what was wrong?"

"Aree,Karthik went to drop bhaisahab and Bhabhiji home, and your father... I don't know where he is. It's late, and we need to leave. Please find your father. You know how he gets caught up in conversations and loses track of time," my mother explained anxiously.

"Okay, you stay here. I'll go find Papa," I assured her.

After searching for a while, I finally found my father engrossed in conversation with a guest. I approached him,
"papa, let's go ,I'm tired and ma also waiting for you and Bhai went to drop tauji and taiji because ritwik went to the hospital,his friend is in hospital so,"
"okay beta, 2 minutes bas, " he looked at me and said and then he looked at the middle aged man and said, " Mr sehgal, she's my daughter, Naina "
and I said namaste to him and touched his feet.
How can my papa can talk to so many people, God knows!!
then my papa said,"she's my daughter, she's in college doing her BBA"
And I just smiled. Then maa's call came to my phone,and I said," papa let's go , maa is calling continuously, she will be so angry"
he agreed to leave, bidding farewell to the guest.
As we made our way home, with so much maa's lectures and chaos in car

🦄

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, gently rousing me from my slumber. But before I could fully wake up, I felt someone shaking me from side to side, urging me to rise and shine. Irritated by the disturbance, I instinctively grabbed a pillow and tossed it at the intruder's face.

"Ayush, sone ne de na yarr, kyu tang kar Raha hai subah subah " I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Naina baby, wake up! It's time to get ready, we have to go to college right?" He said teasingly and continued with "Krish has been blowing up my phone because yours is on silent. We need to get to college,"

"I'll call him later. Wo kaha mara ja Raha hai " I mumbled, attempting to burrow back under the covers.

"Your boyfriend is calling you again. Just talk to him," Ayush persisted, growing frustrated.

"He's not my boyfriend, Ayush. I'm going to tell him today that I don't like him that way. He's just a friend, remember? I only became friends with him because Neha had a crush on him, but now she likes someone else," I explained, hoping to put an end to the misunderstanding.

"Who's the lucky guy Neha likes now? Tell me!" Ayush demanded eagerly.

Actually if I tell you , then you will be super angry and I can't deal with it ,not now! I will tell you letter, let me just sleep " and borrow back under the blanket.

But Ayush wasn't having it. He pulled me out of bed and pushed me towards the bathroom, insisting that I get ready quickly.

Reluctantly, I complied, slipping into my favorite white crop top, light blue joggers, and tied my hair in ponytail and wear my favourite white shoes, grabbing my white tote bag on the way out.

Naina's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Naina's outfit

Ayush and I headed to the dining table for breakfast, where he politely said,.
"aunty I will not eat anything, because I ate sandwich and also I packed for naina Also, and we are getting super late , should we go"
Then maa said while Chuckling, " Ayush beta, tu kabse itna politely puchane laga" then we started laughing. And then we headed to college.

.
.
.
.
How was the chapter???
L

et me know in comments.
Please vote, comment and share the chapter. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Wattpad your_sweet_sunflower
See you at next chapter.
Byee...
Love you......

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 09 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Entangled Destinies जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें