The story begins...

{the story will be a reference to the disaster about CNPP but on the object show Land, this will be some similar story in HBO miniseries and warning of the adult content; violence, swearing, global fake jokes, etc. This will be an interesting story that they didn't make this before}
[note that p1 and p2 are person 1 and person 2 you don't know who they are]

*the black screen... hearing entering the home, put the keys down we hearing and when the light switch turns on, the screen is now visible to see the room...*

*-The year is 1991, 5 years after the explosion-**-Time: 1:15 AM**he comes to watch the date and notices of box**thinks that their friend placed on the wrong box, but that's fine**is taken closer and opens the box and sees VHS tape and recorder**t...

*-Time: 1:15 AM*
*he comes to watch the date and notices of box*
*thinks that their friend placed on the wrong box, but that's fine*
*is taken closer and opens the box and sees VHS tape and recorder*
*take the VHS tape recorder and VHS tape*

**get the lamp on**

*sits down on the chair next to the table* *places VHS tape recorder down and inserts VHS tape*
[he sighed]

*presses the play button*
[*VHS tape sound came on and started playing*

*presses the play button*[*VHS tape sound came on and started playing*

P1: recording tape... Uhm... May 1... 2 years after the accident... we assume that the lab is confirmed to be rusted and got radiation
P2: I can confirm they did that of operator error of it.
P1: they finally added a sarcophagus, but the dust is still flying around the air
p2: they are now safe to leave? Just like that? That fucking wrong...
P1: they announced they can now be outside-
P2: how the fuck- are they stupid or something? the ionization radiation is still in the atmosphere we breathe the dangerous elements and that means we are safe now!?
P1: I mean- it's now clear that I'm okay with that...
P2: *sigh* get the fucking over it
P1: ... after the courtroom, they were sent to prison for 10 years... the chief deputy & administrator of making cheap design to get more risk... being charged to causing thousands of people to get the unconscious, some witnesses didn't know what happened but they know what did the explosion destroy it.
P2 Right, let me get your camera I had enough-
P1: Nu uh don't touch-
P2: gimme the fucking camera-
P1: don't touch your dirty hand after touching fallout dust
P2: иди на хуй [go fuck yourself]
P1: Я сказав, не чіпай мою довбану камеру, бісене [I said don't touch my fucking camera you debil]
P2: NU UH!- *VHS tape recorder ends*]

well... that's just a shitty chaos *he said*

*gets the audio recorder and audio tape mini box* [4 used recordings, 1 didn't use]*he rewinds and plays audio recorder #4 to remember what is needed to say of reports*[audio recorder:

[4 used recordings, 1 didn't use]
*he rewinds and plays audio recorder #4 to remember what is needed to say of reports*
[audio recorder: ...
...
...
...
...
What is the cost of the lies?
...
...
The failure...
Made a huge disaster...
Both mechanical and operator error...
The chair deputy 'clipboard' [wooden style] was sent to prison for 10 years for safety violations....
And overprescribed the workers to poor training...
... It is now clear that background radiation has been set down...
It's now safe to go...
They added a radiation shield to more protective and graphite was put back to the destroyed... ruins... the generation of the hell...

The Chernobyl

It is the worst disaster that ever happened to others... exposed to half Europe..... but now they are fine... the thermal explosion I was talking about... it over... it prevented... it cooled down from now on...
—detecter
*audio recorder ends*]
*sighed... *he opened the recorder tape lid removed the fourth recorder put it down, took the fifth one and inserted and rewound before pressing the record button*
*detecter looked at the time it was 1:20 AM*

[*presses the record button and starts the last story of the investigation*
...
The final report...
Chernobyl is now being covered safely...
That the radiation is no longer going away from the deadliest nuclear reactor...
It is now that the lies to the lies won't stop forever until we forget.
The lies blame the truths.
The truths were never revealed over the year after the explosion, the control room now removed half of it as it was highly radioactive, according to the SCALOR computer. It went over 32,000 MW
It couldn't read the voltage too much like that.
Somehow the power kept going after the explosion, but the temperature went supercritical melting the whole core to the bottom of the basement, it's good that they added a heat exchanger before it reached the centre of the earth.
Not until 1988...
1 died, one power finally got out, the temperature is now at a normal state, and the fallout is slowly getting off the land, decontamination is complete around the power plant.
To this day...
It's now clear that Europe is getting their country and the Soviets... collapsing...
-detecter
*he pressed stop button*]
*final look at the time: 1:21*
*takes the sio of water*

*Open the case*
*take out audio recorder*
*writes the "fifth report" on the audio tape*
*places on the small box with four audio tape reports*
*wrapped up by old newspaper and ties it up*
-1:22 am-
*he goes outside with but unlocked door and carrying a bucket that is trash*
*He sighed and looked at the sky... it's night... quiet.... [the background music slowly goes up] he looks at the car that light on inside*

[*one car passing by*]
*-1:22:30am*

*he thinks that is keeps spying on me*
*He goes on the street and to Ally's way.....*
*he saw the vent cover*
*unscrew the half-out bolt*
*he opened the vent cover on the wall side*
*and put the -audio mini-box collection- on it*
*and closes*
*screw back on*
-1:22:50am-
*walks away... he opens the trash lid and pours out from bucket to trash, he closes the lid and walks out the ally way.*
-1:23:10am-
*final look at the car that spies on me*
[the background picks it up slowly]
*he goes back inside the apartment*

*he takes a sip of water again*
-times ticking, 1:23:20am-
*he gives small unused food to the cat with a plate*
-cats eat unused food-
*The time is 1:23:30am*
*he turns off tv*
*and gets the chair*
[the camera looks at the time now to 1:23:35am] *final look around and sigh*
[and last time looks the time Is 1:23:40 t0 5 seconds... something falls, the chair went down and silence...
Just the wind and the time ticking...
-Cats sitting tired and look at him...  to be seen as not moving-
•———————————————————————————•
                            The Nightmare of 1986
                              An object show world
                                       Chernobyl

-
I think that ends the first part and I going to make part 3 of the the night shift change ANYWAYS I WILL ADD SOME CHANGES IF I SEE SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT OKAY SEE YA!!!
AAÆEE OOŒEE OOO