11.Friend and Enemy?

Cuckoo couldn't refuse nor tried to argue.
She nodded to them and went back to her bed.

In the middle of the night at Yeri's house, a large bang is heard, coming out of her brother's room .

Yeri comes out of her bed and went downstairs towards where her brother's room was.

(Knock knock!!)

"I am coming oppa"
Yeri says.

The moment yeri enters the room she found the room messy couldn't understand anything, she calls out for her brother but couldn't find him in his room.

Few minutes later Mrs Kim also arrives at home.
She saw yeri sitting in living room

"Yeri why aren't you slept yet ?"
Mrs Kim says.

"I was sleeping but heard a loud baang from oppa 's room .
But mom from where are you coming late at this night?"
Yeri says

Mrs kim stumbles and diverted the conversation. She asked about jisoo to yeri and later goes to his room.

She gets shocked after seeing the room full of medicine laying on floor ,messy clothes and jisoo not there made her furious.

The window was wide opened . Mrs kim immediately understood jisoo went out from there .

------The next morning -----
The bell rings

Cuckoo wakes up and gets ready for school.
She eats breakfast and heads towards her school, on her way from behind yeri yells cuckoo 's name .

"Cuckoo wait for me
I am coming!!!!"
Yeri shouts.

Cuckoo looks back but didn't respond, she went straight ahead towards her school. Seeing this yeri couldn't understand anything.

Even in the class Cuckoo didn't talks to yeri .

During the lunch break both of the girl's meets in terrace.

"Why you were ignoring me?"
Tell me cuckoo!
Yeri asks

"No it's nothing!
It's just that I was getting late for school."
Cuckoo replies

"Pls tell me I know something is off !
Are your parents angry on you cause of that meeting."
Yeri asks

"Yeri to tell you the truth , my parents won't allow me to talk to you , they thinks that you are bad influence on me and not only you but your whole family"
Cuckoo says.

What?
What are you saying cuckoo!
Don't you know me!
Yeri asks

"I can't say anything infront of my parents "
You know right?
Cuckoo replies

"Fine Cuckoo lets just break our friendship then , if it doesn't matters to you"
Yeri tearfully says

"No it's not like that ,yeri !
You are my best friend and for me our friendship matters!
That's why I wanted to tell you even though my parents told me like that , I want to keep my friendship with you
It's just that let's pretend to be enemies infront of their eyes."
And one day they will understand you that you are a good girl and your brother too Is a decent boy."
Cuckoo says

"I know it's all cauz of my brother
Even at home he has created problems "
Nevermind if it's what you want than you will get it ,friends and enemies from today onwards ok!!
Yeri says

Cuckoo couldn't understand yeri  and simply just nodes.