13. Challenge

Cuckoo didn't say a word and just went away from there. Da eun in her mind still thought that cuckoo didn't forgave her.

The result day of the test came , the test according to which it will be decided who will be the group leader.

So hee with full confidence, already telling everyone that she will be the monitor of the group as she herself is class rep.

"The results are out for monitor and for group A who did best is Cuckoo!!"

Cuckoo

All the group members starts there group project where they are assigned to go out for a group survey . All the girls are assigned for a beautiful village named koyo.

It is Cuckoo's first time to be out without her parents and to stay for like whole two days without her parents, cuckoo felt nervous and excited at the same time . Now a thirteen year old cuckoo wants to see the world but yet scared.

On November 2, bus arrived at Cuckoo's house , she waved goodbye to her family and goes ahead.

Cuckoo sits with yeri and the whole bus is discussing about the assigned schools.

"All the students , we will leave you to your assigned schools and from there your captain will take the lead ."
Mrs Kang says

Instantly Mrs Kang gives away a red hand band with name written on it . The hand band signifies the captain of that particular group. Mrs kang gives all the instructions to them and also gives responsibility to captains of students of their own groups.

Failing to do his/her job will mark negative marking in the assessment.

Mrs kang explains all  captains
That the school principal will help them to lead their way .

They enters in the village and the groups starts to leave for their assigned schools.
Whereas Cuckoo with cold body heavy head , stresss on her mind made her under confident. Cuckoo starts thinking of the school, of students, of teachers and how will she connect with them. How will she gonna take the responsibility of her group. The burden on her shoulder made her anxious.

The last school arrives. The  Hana academy . Cuckoo's group leaves the bus and stands right at the entry gate of school.

"What are you starring at?
Are you gonna just stare or do something?"
So hee angrily asks.

"Yeah Cuckoo its too sunny out here, how will we enter , do something you are the Captain now!!"
Mina argues.

"Okay just give me sometime"
Cuckoo replies.

Cuckoo calls Mrs kang but noone picks up the phone, with a responsibility to enter inside the school, cuckoo  panicks . Seeing her getting panicked yeri calms her down and tells her not to worry.

"See I told you she is not worthy of being a captain "
So hee chuckles .

"Yeah she can't handle herself how can she handle us "
Mina also laughs while agreeing to sohee.

Da eun doesn't speak a word and just nods along with Mina and So Hee.

"Oh God , what should I do ?
I am really not worthy of doing anything
Cuckoo what are you gonna do"
With a teary eye Cuckoo mumbles.

Then a minute later Cuckoo gets a phone call, it's Mrs kang

"Yes Cuckoo you called me?
What is it?
You people reached and met Mr Namkook?"
Mrs Kang asks

"Ma'am noone is outside seems like everyone is inside .
Now how can we go enter?
We are standing here for like 40minutes.
Even the guard is not allowing us to enter"
Cuckoo complains.

Mrs Kang tells Cuckoo to wait for few more minutes as she will contact Mr Namkook.
Later after five more minutes. The gate opens and a very good looking smart man comes out of the gate and greets the group.

"Hi students I am Namkook this school's principal. I wonder you must have waited for me , but somehow I got busy in some issues so forgot to meet you "
Mr Namkook says

"You must be the captain right , a red band on your hand I saw it ."
Mr Namkook says

Cuckoo introduces herself and then the whole group and mentions her school name.

Mr Namkook  takes all the girls inside his office and makes an announcement for Mrs Hyeri to visit principal office.

Mrs Hyeri takes the students inside her classroom.

"Oh goodness what a classroom it is it's so dirty, no wonder why I never knew bout this place before."
So hee says.

"Yeah just look at the classroom , it's so small and students here are wearing such a low mismatched dress ."
Yeri adds.

Cuckoo stays quiet and just watches the surrounding. Mrs Hyeri later calls  Cuckoo's group for an introduction in her class.

"Students pls behave, we have some guests today at our school, they are here for a little survey , If you behave properly I promise I am gonna give you less homework."
Mrs Hyeri says

Hearing this all students sits properly and became quiet.

Cuckoo and her group enters the classroom.

With nervous ness and low confidence Cuckoo leads the group , she tries to maintain the eye contact, but fails to do so. With her heart racing so fast after looking at all the students facing towards her made Cuckoo feel low.

Yeri whispers from behind
"Cuckoo what are you doing?, don't you wanna introduce us?"

Cuckoo musters up her courage and shouts loudly

"Good morning everyone!
We are the students of flower high school .
The Hana school is doing a collaboration with our school for upcoming assessment.
My group is assigned to this school, we will perform survey of this entire place and represent it.
Now let me introduce my group
This is yeri
Sohee
Da eun
Mina
And I am Cuckoo ,the captain of this group.

Suddenly all students laughs , Cuckoo heard a murmuring
"What kind of a name it is?"
Cuckoo or it's Coco
Kwak, ~Kwak ,~kwak
You look weird
You are ugly
You dont look like us
Are you an alien"
Students starts teasing Cuckoo.