Chapter 12 | Drunk confession, hues of cherry red.

SHE quickly closed the laptop before abhimanyu could get to it, and lifted it up

SHE quickly closed the laptop before abhimanyu could get to it, and lifted it up. "Ahem! Mr Birla! Aap mere laptop ke piche kyu padre ho?!" Akshara coughs. "Matlab Mera shak sahi tha tum WOH wali films dekhti ho na?" Abhimanyu takes a sip from his flask while pointing a finger on akshara.

"Abhimanyu kya soch rahe ho-" Akshara was cut off by a drunk abhi falling on the couch, laughing. Akshara smiles seeing him do silly things, "abhimanyu!" Akshara calls him out. He doesn't answer, instead he closes his eyes and turns his back on her.

"Abhimanyu?" He again doesn't answer and she knew he didn't fall asleep because he was moving slightly. She knew she had to coax him.

"Abhi?.." Akshara called him out in the most sweet voice possible known to mankind. Abhimanyu beams with happiness and turns back with a silly smile. "Hmmmmmm??" Abhimanyu says stretching words.

"Abhi.. be a good boy and go to your room!" Akshara says coming back in a mother's avatar. Abhimanyu gets up and Akshara thinks it is so easy to lead him but he was coming closer to her.

"You're so perfect. How can anyone be so perfect? Maybe you're just a dream." Abhimanyu says, leaving akshara speechless. Abhimanyu draws up closer to her, touches her face with one finger to check if she was real. Akshara sees his big dilated pupils, hes so cute! Akshara's heart thought.

"Oh! You are real!" Abhimanyu gasps. "will you marry me?!" He added leaving her wordless. A part of said say yes you'll never get this chance! And another said leave him.

So akshara did what looked right to her and picked the first option, akshara nods her head. While abhimanyu smiles being all giddy, Akshara notices he lost some of his memory. He asks for her hand, she quickly gives him the hand and he closes the distance in them.

"You're cute" Abhimanyu says touching her nose with his fingers. Akshara was frozen, it was almost half a decade that she was this close to him. "I love you. But that's a secret. So I won't tell you about it." Abhimanyu whispers.

Akshara internally laughs at him, but quickly tries to turn him down. "You're drunk." Akshara turns her face away from him because they were inches apart from kissing. "Yes. And hopelessly in love with you" He confesses, making her face him with his hand.

Akshara was speechless, as soon as abhimanyu said that he fell on the bed and slept.

She silently got her hands out of his grip and went back.

She quickly left the room, and quietly entered her room. Did he really meant it? Akshara thought. No akshu he was drunk! Akshara reminded herself.

She quietly slipped into her bed beside aarohi who was snoring lightly. The whole night she was twisting and turning, she couldn't sleep because of the sentence he said.

Around 5 am, Deep slumber circled her, dozing her off.

•••

In the morning akshara was avoiding abhimanyu. While abhimanyu felt like it was gonna explode because of the alcohol effects, he never had a good relationship with alcohol. He only drank at parties to just one shot or 3 at max that too made his headache.

Abhimanyu was sitting on the dining table holding his head in place. Massaging his temples, he smelled a tea-like smell and opened his eyes to see akshara standing in front of him with a tea-cup in her hand.

"Ye lo, isse piyo acha lage shayad" Akshara said putting the tea-cup on the dining table. Abhimanyu smiled, she's so thoughtful abhimanyu thought while smiling sillyly.

Akshara clears her throat, "abhimanyu, isse piyo" Over the course of his stay at akshara's house they have gotten a casual relationship and she started calling him by his first name sometimes.

Abhimanyu picked up the cup and drank the tea. Not instantly but slowly the tea was causing his headache to go away slowly.

Abhimanyu looked up from the cup, only to see akshara was gone.

•••

"Aaru, kairav bhaiya abhi Jana zaroori hai kya?! Woh bhi bacho ke sath?" Akshara asked helplessly, to which both siblings nodded. Aarohi and kairav suddenly planned a surprise trip for the kids, and akshara wasn't invited.

As she had an order, leaving her and abhimanyu and nandita alone in the house. Mostly nandita stayed outside of the house because of her friends.

So mostly it was only her abhimanyu. Kanha ji aap mere sath he aesa kyu karte hai! Akshara questioned her God with a scowl on her face.

Aarohi and kairav left for the trip, but in reality they wanted the latter to get close. They purposefully made the ex-couple stay there alone, and that way they could akshara to the house.

But they were just around the corner, when they saw muskan probably humming a melody. Kairav was lost in her, but aarohi burst his bubble. "Aree bhaiya ruko usse! Woh chali Gaye toh akshu usko ruka legi!" Aarohi hurried.

Kairav nodded at aarohi, only to see a truck coming at full speed but that stupid girl was just a humming song. Kairav ran at full speed, and took muskaan by arm and they both landed on the floor.

But muskaan in kairav, aarohi quickly covered the both kids eyes and walked them over to the latters. Kairav and muskaan were lost in each other, their lips were ALMOST touching. Aarohi clears her throat.

They both came out of their world, "tum kitni bhari ho!" Kairav said pushing muskaan on the ground. "Toh aap bhi kuch kam nahi!" Muskaan said looking everywhere but him.

While aarohi thought ye dono pyaar mein hai she smirks.

•••

I

t was around 8 PM, When abhimanyu came back from the hospital. To see akshara standing in the kitchen cooking, she looks so pretty- even while cooking! Abhimanyu's heart said. But abhimanyu quickly shook his head.

He goes towards the kitchen window were akshara was cooking and greets her. "Hello-..!" Abhimanyu said trying to get peek of what she was cooking like kid. Akshara secretly glances up to him, who trying to decrypt what was cooking.

She smiled internally thinking 'how can someone look this childish!'. Akshara nods, and turns her back on him going to the other side of the kitchen getting flash back of the last night. She was praying to her kanha ji to not let abhimanyu see the hues of cherry red on her cheeks.

'~'

H

ello my bootyful viewers! So sorry for not updating for the past days! I was again sick + my family is planning a trip😭

So there many chances that I will not upload for a few more days. And if did it'll get confiscated by my father😀

I'll TRY not a promise but I'll try to upload some chapters or atleast one during the trip but the schedule will be messed up!

hues of cherry red let's see what awaits in the next chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter

[ N O T E D I T E D ]

Words - 1183