✿ нєα∂¢αησηѕ ✿

[Note] These head canons are purely out of fun and him in the story.

"I go back and Regret i couldn't save him in time

"I go back and Regret i couldn't save him in time.."

[Head canons personally by me!]

-Y/N is in a band of the anemo boys of course (we will have a special chapter coming up for that!)

-Y/N would always prefer Y/N or L/N as Venti is by closet friends, family, ect.

-Totally would get dirty and roll around in mud during rainy days. 

-Y/N once pranked mk as he turned into a girl once , Mk soon realized it was him and was embarrassed as he had tried his flirting skills on him and Y/N cannot let a day pass without him teasing mk about that. (NOT INCEST- He didn't know it was Y/N okay)

-Has tried eating a bug once

-Definitely has been spotted sleeping on a tree after a night of drinking at a bar.

-Legit will do anything for alcohol, Make him lick a table? SURE! Like anything.

-Been spotted flying around with a glider during his first time in the city. People thought he was a flying squirrel.

-Y/N always flirts for fun whether it be platonic or romantic.

-He has a slight tan from traveling (not changing his race or anything) But because of the journey to the west and always traveling without any shade, He would have his skin slightly tan with freckles.

-ALWAYS wears eyeliner and mascara and it's always green.

-Has freckles but covers them off

-Glowing tattoos around his chest, shoulders and thigh.

-His braids glow if he either feels angry, sad, embarrassed and any negative emotions.

-It'll sometimes glow if he is flustered, Happy (too happy).

-ONCE was dared (by furina) to be a girl for an entire month and he handled periods like A CHAMP! (He complained about the cramps)

✿✿✿

[Sad shit time]

-Since he is always laid back and chill, I think once he awoke from his slumber but found himself in the middle of the city; He had a mini panic attack until pigsy came and calmed him down.

-Everything surprised him, apparently his e̶x̶ Buddy is famous now.. what surprised him more is that in the tales he had heard, Macaque was killed by him.

-Of course they were l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ best buds as well and that saddened him, He should've expected this when they met.

-IT IS his quote of "There is not a single song I do not know, whether it be the past, present, or future" So every person he met, he knows their future.

-Imagine his reaction once he already knows what's gonna happen to his friends during the journey to the west  and meeting them back again knowing he couldn't say anything.

-Poor baby

-The reason he disappeared was because he was assigned by celestial (instead of buddha) to go with the monk that was on a journey and after it finished, he went into a deep slumber and felt pain of leaving them.

-Bro has attachment issues and will break his mask if anything dangerous or potential death situations happen.

-Its because he lost his friend oh so long ago.

-He already knows what going to happen to every single friend, family and people he meets but he can't tell them cause he'll screw up the timeline.

✿✿✿

[Y/N's daily life]

-He has a music studio and you can't deny that.

-Y/N is the song writer and lead singer in the anemo boys, So he sometimes gets bombed with gifts and such.

-Likes going to a bar similar to diluc's as he has a loan there despite having money.

-Has a pet bird.

-Would go around and sing songs in the street.

-AVOIDING CATS AT ALL POINT

-Picks up flowers that are like the traveler's.

-Encounters demons all the time but they scurry away from him once they saw his aura.

-Helps a random stranger that was heartbroken and sings a song about it.

-Y/N sometimes babysits Mk, resorting to following him everywhere with a smile on his face.

-Hangs out with mei and would always joke about something

-Gets called out for looking like a girl but he makes the wind harder and blows them away.

-Hangs with the other archons every end of the month.

[A/N] lol, that's all.

you can Q/A in the comments if you want