chapter-1

^ above pic is not mine, credit goes to the rightful owner

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Taehyung's parents were staying with them for two weeks but Jungkook found it a bad experience since Taehyung's mother kept telling them what to do. Even if her intentions were good, they didn't like it.

Since Eunwoo, their baby, was growing fast, Taehyung decided to keep breastfeeding him.

Jungkook liked Taehyung's body before his pregnancy.
he had a narrow waist and chest with slight hips. His favorite feature was his ass that was taut and muscular.

he had gorgeous B cup nipples with firm tits. Jungkook already thought that he would marry a huge busted man before being blinded by love.

After their first baby, Taehyung kept her hips and waist small but his bust became bigger as he kept breastfeeding.

Since his parents left and Eunwoo was heading already to his fourth month of existence, Taehyung's friends pressured him to stop the breastfeeding.

"Are you planning to become a cow?" asked one of them.

None of his friends had kids and they ignored what they were asking him.
However, Taehyung listened to them and started swaying. Between Jungkook and Taehyung, life became a routine.

He came back home around seven in the evening from work and they ate dinner thirty minutes later.
Taehyung would feed Eunwoo one hour later and one of them would put him in his crib.

If they planned to fuck, it would be generally after Eunwoo went to sleep.
This was their routine and it became pretty boring. Before eunwoo, they had more fun but now life became complacent.

_________________________________

Guys it's short chapter story 😊

Please support this one

And tell me
Do I continue writing this?

Be healthy and happy 😘

Take care of yourself 💓😘