Three

Excuse any mistakes ⭐️

Fantasia

Waking up alone as become the new normal as for my dreams of this unknown woman just seem realer and realer.

I wish I could make out her face or something just to know who she is. Though what if it's not for me to know?

Maybe when I meet them I'll know. I checked my ring camera seeing that there were flowers on my porch. Looking back I seen my mom dropped them off, I love my mom so much she's amazing.

I walked outside picking them up reading the card

Psalms 46:5

For god is within her, she cannot fail

I'm so proud of you babygirl. I love you so much, remember that at the end of every storm the sun will always shine. Keep your head held high and remember I'm always here for you.

I sat the flower and card on the table after getting a call from Toni. "T baby."

"Fanny Mae."

"Ouuu I hate that. What's going girl?"

"Nothing, Janet wanted to know if she could bring an additional guest?"

"Who's the guest?"

"Taraji homegirl that played cookie on empire."

"Oh her, yea sure. You know I'm a fan of her, she's such an inspiration."

" no seriously."

"I'll give y'all some vip tickets so I can personally meet her."

"That's great, she's a fan of yours too."

"I'm flattered."

"I would be too, though you wanna meet for lunch or something?"

"You know I always got time for you T, name the place and I'm there?"

"Rioz, I'll pay."

"No you won't, I'll pay."

"We'll see about that."

"That we will, see you in a few hun." I hung up going in the bathroom to get ready for lunch with my favorite libra, though something sounded extremely off with her and that's what worried me the most."

I took a quick shower finding something to where before hearing my phone go off again. "Hello"

"So you been hiding from me huh?"

"Kendall?"

"Now you know me."

"You broke up with me remember, so why are you calling me."

"Just because I broke up with you doesn't mean anything. I thought we were friends, right?"

"No Kendall, not even close. We said our goodbyes and that's that."

"Hmm, yea I said my goodbyes."

"Well I'm saying mines, don't call me anymore."

"Uh uh Mrs.Taylor."

"Barrino, we were never engaged or married."

"But we will be."

"But we won't again, don't call my phone no more."

"Fine you got this round I'll call you in a month or two."

"Don't." He hung up and I sat down running my fingers through my hair. I don't get it, he broke up with me and this what he wanna do? What type of game he think he finna run on me.