Four

Excuse any mistakes ⭐️

Fantasia

It was show night and my girl just arrived. "Fanny Mae!" Toni came in with flowers that practically covered her.

"T Bone thank you baby."

"Anything for you beautiful." Janet stood right behind her smiling.

"What Janet?"

"I got a guest for you."

"Oh really, bring em on." She moved out the way and there stood this beautiful woman, I mean she left me star struck at this point.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm Uh I'm sorry to stare, dang you bad girl."

"Fanny This is Taraji."

"Oh I know. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"And a honor to meet you, come here girl I'm a hugger."

We hugged and whatever she had on like to swept me under. Pulling back I noticed Toni and Janet over dey looking off.

"What's wrong with y'all two?"

"Nothing, we're gonna go take our seats. Do your thing honey, I'll be out there cheering you on." Toni kissed my cheek as she grabbed Janet's hand.

"Y'all just gone leave me back here huh!?" Taraji called after them as I touched her shoulder.

"They're good for that. Have a seat in the front row, you're my special guest Prettygirl." I escorted her out the main stage door as my security walked her to her seat.

"You ready Tasia!"

"Oh yea, y'all come on let's pray." I grabbed my teams hand and begin prayer. It lasted for about five minutes before I headed out on stage. The first faces I saw was Toni, Janet, and that pretty lady Taraji.

I opened up with free yourself as the audience sung along. I felt this song more than usual being my own situation. Toni came up giving me more flowers and wiping my eyes.

The crowd went crazy seeing her for I wasn't suppose to bring her til later.

"Sing the song for me T."

"Won't you be a man if it's over
And just admit that things ain't the same
Instead of making me think it's all good
Between us which ones the blame
I took a lot of too much to handle until I can't take this game no more
This love thing is full of scandals so you welcome to walk
If you don't want me then don't talk to me"

I was handed the other mic to back Toni up and something bout her sultry voice added a different emotion to the song. "if you don't want me then don't talk to me"

"Go ahead and free yourself"

"go ahead and free yourself"

"If you don't want me then don't talk to me"

"if you don't want me then don't talk to me"

"Go ahead to someone else" we sung it together but Toni always will Toni-rize the song and it always work in her favor.

Janet looked at her with such admiration. Once we finished the song Janet walked her back to her seat hugging her ever so tightly.

I could tell Toni has some catching up to do with me about where them two stand. Cause how they up in here is like they're together. Definitely gonna have to check in with her about it.

I next did when I see you, followed by lady marmalade. Toni was the loudest thing in the building cheering me on along side Taraji.

Glad to see them enjoying themselves. About 15 minutes later it was the second half of my show and normally I don't do this but I'm finna show Taraji a good time tonight....

Taraji

I was really enjoying myself at her show. Her stage presence her connection with the audience , her voice! Lord the voice it was something otherworldly.

"So listen I have a very special guest in the audience, well three of them. We have tonight The legends themselves Toni Braxton and Janet Jackson. Yes I have friends in mighty high places, but listen there's this pretty little thang sitting in between them; can we give it up for Ms. Taraji P Henson everyone." She held her hand out for me to take leading me to a seat.

"My aren't you gorgeous." Her hand ran across my face and it gave me goose bumps.

Fakin' shit will kill you,
Boy I know the real you.
Fakin' shit will kill you,
Boy I know the real you.

"This my shit for real."

"Well sit back and let me sing it for you." She pushed me back in the chair and got on top of me.

Really gon' make me
Expose you for exactly what you are,
You are
And I'm feeling a little wavy,
So right now I don't mind pulling your card.

She held the mic to my lips as her arms wrapped around my neck.

" Fakin' shit will kill you, Boy I know the real you Fakin' shit will kill you, Boy I know the real you." This woman done started grinding on me as the pre-chorus played, I really didn't know what to do. I looked over at Janet as Toni was whining her waist in Janet's hands.

"You looking for help ma?" She placed my hand on her waist as she stood me up. Our body rolls were almost synchronized but the way she moved against me as if her body was made of liquid.

She thought I was gorgeous she would take a look at herself.

But what would you be
Without me?
What would you be
Without me?
So what? You blowing up just a little,
They knowing you a little,
Don't give a finger in the middle
'Cause little nigga, you would never be
Without me

I was getting my whole entire life "I'll meet you back stage." She winked at me as they escorted me to the back and a half hour later the show ended.

Soon she appeared in the room without her makeup or outfit and she was still beautiful.

"Your friends left you girly."

"They what?!" I looked at her as if she had three heads

"Nah I'm just playing they uh umm, they're outside handling some business."

"Ok. I really did enjoy the show. I've been a fan of you since American idol, baby you're gifted and honestly this has been a dream come true to meet you."

"I'm flattered honey, but you you're well spoken one, a powerful one. I've been watching you from movies to interviews you speak so well, the empowerment and encouragement. You've been my inspiration in some of my darkest times. I appreciate you honey."

"You know how to touch somebody heart don't you?"

"I guess when I'm speaking from it yea. Though you said this has been a dream come true; what if I can make more of them come true for you?" I raised my eyebrow looking at her closely.

"How?"

"Let's be friends, yeah?"

"Absolutely." I hugged her and once again her scent took over my nose. She's a good hugger honestly it's like she can fix everything just in a hug.

I think this friendship here is gonna be one for the books...