Chapter 50

Rescue Jimin (2)

Jimin found himself disoriented, the clock showing 4:40, unsure of his whereabouts or the date. After futile attempts to seek help earlier, he was forcibly sedated, rendering him unconscious for the entire day. As his consciousness returned at 4 am, his mind began to clear, revealing the identity of his captor - someone unnervingly obsessed with him.

Uncertain of how many days had passed since his abduction, they had arrived at this place the previous evening, the journey a blur in his memory. Jimin, now resolved to silence, pondered whether Yoongi, too, was descending into madness over his disappearance. Would Yoongi come to his rescue? Did he even know Jimin's location? Despite his desire to take action, Jimin's weakened state left him powerless, his body depleted from days of minimal nourishment and mistreatment at the hands of his captor. As doubts about Yoongi's acceptance lingered, Jimin grappled with the scars of his past, compounded by the challenges of adulthood.

As Jimin was lost in his thoughts, he began to hear distant sounds that gradually grew louder, a chaotic mix of gunshots, yelling, screaming, and shattering objects. Initially disregarded, the cacophony soon became unbearable, assaulting Jimin's weakened body and mind. Struggling to remain conscious, he wondered if an attack was underway. Amidst the turmoil, the approaching footsteps only heightened his anxiety. What were their intentions? What fate awaited Jimin at their hands? Overwhelmed, he teetered on the brink of unconsciousness.

In a moment of despair, the door swung open, revealing a pair of unexpected eyes - Yoongi's. Relief flooded Jimin's heart as a faint smile graced his lips before succumbing to unconsciousness.

Yoongi glanced at his watch, noting it was 4:28. Two minutes remained before the planned attack. Despite casualties along the way, they needed to execute their mission swiftly, avoiding detection. With 4:30 approaching, it was time to act.

Initially, they deployed jammers to disrupt the mobile network. Afterward, they disabled the WiFi. They aimed to avoid unnecessary attention. Three guards stationed at the entrance were asleep due to the late hour. Yoongi's team swiftly administered injections to induce temporary unconsciousness. Crossing the small lawn, they approached the building's door. Some team members positioned themselves to intercept potential outsiders. The lock proved formidable, rendering a silent entry impossible. Placing a small amount of explosive on the door handle, they retreated. Within 10 seconds, the explosion shattered the door. The loud noise roused the occupants inside. Despite the commotion, Yoongi pressed forward, encountering armed opposition on the stairs. Some team members provided cover fire while Yoongi engaged in combat. Chaos ensued as fighting erupted on the ground floor. However, the pre-planned operation gave them the advantage. Moving strategically and firing as they went, they advanced to the third floor. They had intel suggesting Jimin was located somewhere on this floor. Systematically, they forced entry into each room until they reached the far end. Yoongi, with a pounding heart, stood before the locked door. With trembling hands, he opened it. The dim corridor light barely illuminated the room, revealing the person Yoongi had longed to see. Jimin met his gaze, first with surprise, then with relief. Before Yoongi could react, Jimin lost consciousness.

The team responsible for rescuing Hoseok cautiously approaches the basement of the mafia house. They struggle to locate the basement entrance, but after a few minutes, they discover it. Inside, they find several cellar rooms, each emanating a moldy scent suggesting a grim history of death. Upon opening the door, they finally locate Hoseok, suspended by chains. As they enter, they unlock the chains and free Hoseok, revealing his severely injured body. He is barely conscious as they release him from the chains, nearly collapsing upon the ground. Two guards quickly support him, alarmed by his condition.

They need to hurry. The mafia team will call people for help. So they need to leave this place as soon as possible. Both team confirmed their success. But they need to find another before person  leaving. They cannot leave the person who got the brain and audacity to kidnapped the most mafia Suga's husband. They have to find him. So the people who were covering for the rescuing team has divided into two teams after getting clearance from the rescuing team. They need to cover them until the door safety.

Yoongi cradles Jimin in his arms, noticing how much weight he's lost and how pallid he's become. The gang members provide cover as they make their way out of the house and towards the waiting car. Hoseok lies unconscious in the vehicle already. Gently placing Jimin next to Hoseok, Yoongi climbs into the car, confident that his team can handle the remainder of the mission, capturing the eagle-eyed figure, and departing swiftly.

Sitting in the car, Yoongi casts a sorrowful glance at Hoseok, his expression reflecting the pain he feels. Yoongi can't help but marvel at his luck in having such devoted friends. Witnessing Hoseok endure unimaginable suffering to rescue his husband fills Yoongi with a profound sense of gratitude and admiration. Nothing can ever repay such a profound act of friendship. The car speeds towards the airport where Yoongi's private jet awaits. Upon arrival, they'll depart for Seoul, with another jet ready for the rest of the team. Midway, Yoongi receives a call from the gang, informing him of the successful capture of the eagle eye before their departure. Before leaving, they deploy a gas that will envelop the entire house, ensuring no escape for their target. Ending the call, Yoongi resolves that this time, there will be no escaping justice for the eagle eye.

😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

I swear guys I will never heart Jimin again. And are you excited to know about eagle eye. Any guesses???
Please vote and comment on the chapter. Love you guys..see you in the next chapter.❤️