Fears: Pip

Sorry this took a while. 

DAMN YOU WRITER'S BLOCK TO THE PITS OF HADES!

Other than music, Pip always enjoyed arts and crafts. Her dads were both responsible for her love of music and art. She could never be more grateful for it. Both forms of craft was her way to express herself and share it with the people that she cares about. It's like being creative was deep rooted in her blood. It was her identity. Why shouldn't she embrace it if it makes her this happy? So when it came to deciding activities for the kids during the summer, Pip immediately brought up the idea of having arts and crafts days. She'd help the Redcoats and other staff members supervise and even teach the kids something new to make so that it wasn't boring for them. There have been a few now and Pip was so glad that one of her ideas was picked. She'd get more time to express herself and have a chance to do something that she enjoys. All the kids enjoyed it too. They'd listen to whatever instructions Pip gave to help with what they're making and talk to her excitedly about what they'd like to make next. Even some teenagers and college students came over and asked for some advice on what they can do to improve their skills.

However, just as to be expected, there are bound to be some messes. As such when the glitter was accidentally knocked over. Not wanting to bother the cleaners with such an easy mess to clean up, Pip volunteered to do so herself. She happily crossed over to the nearest cleaner's cupboard. It was in a quiet area of the Skyline but that's okay. Pip opened it up, her heart skipping a beat. It's a bit small, especially with all the cleaning equipment that was in there. At least the light is on. The dustpan and brush were also within reach. Pip couldn't have been more relieved. No need to go rummaging. Using her foot to keep the door open, she grasped the cleaning equipment and rushed back to the arts and crafts area. A quick sweep and it was like the mess was never there. Perfect!

When Pip returned the cleaning items, the cupboard was still unlocked. Just pop in, drop off the items, and get out. She opened the door, once again keeping it propped open with her foot. Just don't linger. Pop in and out. No need to hang around. However, as Pip bent down to return the dustpan and brush to where they were before, she felt something press on her back. It was like a pair of hands. Before Pip knew it, her body crashed into a bucket and the mop handle fell on top of her. As she laid there in a dazed state, the door slammed shut behind her. It was forced closed with such ferocity that vibrations could be felt from the doorframe. Pip gazed at her only way out in horror.

Don't panic. Probably just someone thinking that it was funny.

Pip got up, brushing off her clothes. Just try to stay calm. She grasped the door handle, intending to pull it open and leave. She pushed down gently. Nothing. Maybe it needs a little more force. Pushing down a little harder, Pip could feel her heart rate increasing. The door handle still wouldn't move. Did it jam or something?

"No! Help!" Pip started to cry out. She banged the door as loud as she could. "Help me!"

No one came. Could they not hear? She was making enough noise! Where is everyone?! The cupboard suddenly started shrinking. Was it really shrinking? Pip's body trembled as her chest suddenly felt tight. No air! Where was the air?! Her blood went ice cold. The world became a blur as she felt like she was too large for such a small room. Her knees wobbled, buckling under her. She crashed into something as she fell over. She yanked again on the door handle, but it still wouldn't move. She kept banging on the door. Someone had to have heard her by now! Somebody save her! Now! She can't take this anymore!

———————————————————————————

It was business like usual for the Gang. Well, for the most part. Dude had chased after Misty after he heard that she ran off to town; the last thing that she needed to do was cause trouble and nearly get arrested. Again. Mimi was also in town to do some shopping. However, no one would be too surprised if Dude had somehow tangled her up into helping with his search for Misty. So that left, Bud, Candi, Pip, Sprout and Rainbow to handle the Skyline. Everything was going well. Pip was managing the arts and crafts event while the others were mingling with guests. So far, nothing was wrong. It was like a well oiled machine.