closer

-next day afternoon-

narrator

duke and kayla drove back to the amp house. it was a quiet ride back due to their conversation last night. kayla was thinking about fanum, duke on the other hand was always thinking of kayla. they eventually get back to the amp house.

kaylas pov

we finally got back. i wanted some space from duke i made that clear. so i brought all my stuff to fanums room. fanum didn't question it but he was happy that i was going to be in there a lot more. i didnt want to move to fast with fanum thats why i stayed in dukes room but whatever.

" mmm so u in here now huh" fanum said. i walked over to him and said " just because imma be in here dont mean we finna be fucking all the time" he look at and laughed. " oh yes we are" he said. " whatever " i said. i was still thinking about what duke said it stuck with me because i really loved our friendship.

" whats wrong my heart?" fanum asked he moved next to me on the bed. " oh nothing just thinking" i said. " what u thinking about" he asked. i was thinking about duke of course but i didnt want him to ask why. " im thinking about u" i said while getting on top of him. "mmm is that so" he said. i bent down and gave him a kiss.

fanum started to feel up on me and one thing lead to another and another another.

SMUT WARNING ‼️‼️ SKIP IF U WANT

narrator

fanum slides kayla shirt off. he begans to kiss and suck her boobs. kayla left out a soft moan, as kayla is grinding on top on fanum she feels him get hard. fanum lifts kayla up as they kiss and lays her on the bed. he takes her shorts and underwear off.

kaylas pov

im laying on my back. im naked, fanum begins to get undressed. he ain't waste no time he puts it in. "mmm" he moaned. he started with slow strokes while rubbing my clit with his finger. " fuck" i said. he started to go faster and faster.

the faster he went the louder i moaned. its like my moans made him want to go deeper. he was hitting my spot. " yes yes dont stop" i said. he smirked at me and kept going.

we both finished at the same time.

- time skipp-

after me and fanum got out the shower, we laid together and talked a little. " u wanna go out tmr" he asked, i didnt mind. " yes where we going" i asked, " we'll figure it out, u hungry" he said. "yea i could eat" i said.

we went downstairs to grab something to eat. the chefs had cooked so we went to eat. i seen davis " hey davis" i said , " hey kayla its nice to finally meet u" davis said i smiled and nodded. davis didn't live at the house he lived with his girlfriend. me and fanum was getting food then kai came in the kitchen.

" hey u two fuck birds" kai said. i looked at him like no way he just said that. " bro wtf" fanum said while laughing. " kai u funny" i said. he looked at me he had his hand of his hip. " girl ik tf" he said. he was being sassy but whatever thats kai for ya.

after me and fanum finished eating we headed back upstairs. as i was walking into fanums room then i seen duke coming out of his room. " hey kayla" he said with a smile. i waved and walked in fanums room and closed the door. i wanted to tell duke what kai said but i need to stay away for awhile.

" u okay" fanum asked. "yea im smooth". we laid in bed while watching a movie then we both fell fast to sleep.

- few days later-

kaylas pov

i was still at the amp house. it was a lot of cameras around i always wondered how they work. " baby teach me how to turn this on" i said. fanum grabbed the camera and explained how to record and to stop recording. i was interested. i took the camera from him and he laid back down. " hey yall my name is kayla and this is roberto aka fanum with the cannon" i said to the camera. fanum was laughing at me. " whats funny nigga" i said turning the camera towards him. " u funny " he said. " whatever" i said.

i was playing with fanums camera for awhile. " ok yall we finna go in kai cenats room" i said. i walk in there and kai was on his bed " ok yall this is kai cenat aka lil nigga" i said while turning the camera around. kai got up and said " yall dont listen to miss attitude here, im may be short but this dick big as shit". " AYOOOOOO" i said while turning the camera towards me. " yall this nigga is wildin, ok now we going to agents room" i said.

i get agents room he was sitting at his set up. " ok yall this is agent double o zero, he is a good fucking guy" i said. " kayla what are u doing, u starting youtube or something" agent said. " no im just playing with the camera" i said turning it towards me. " anyway this nigga asks to many questions BYEEEE" i said. i turned the camera off.

a part of me wanted to go into dukes room but no i cant right now. me and fanum planned to go out later so i was excited about that i kinda wanted to record it. i kinda understand why amp loves doing youtube its kinda fun.

later that day

me and fanum got ready to go to dinner. i was getting dressed and i heard my phone go off. i got a text message from duke.

dukie🩶- can we talk please, i miss u
me- i dont know duke maybe later
dukie🩶- ok let me know

i finished getting ready and was looking at myself in the mirror. " ok kayla dont hurt em now" i said to myself. i walked into the room where fanum was waiting for me. " damn baby u look good" he said while getting up. " mm u look even better" i said while hugging him.

we walked downstairs. kai was coming inside the house. " ouu shit look at the two fuck birds going onna date" kai said. me and fanum bussed out laughing cause no way. we walked and we got in his purple lambo, oh how i loved everything about this car.

we pulled off and i started to play some music. fanum puts his hand on my thigh while driving.

we got to the restaurant and it was so nice. we had reservations already. " whats the name for the party" the guy asked. " its roberto" fanum said. the man then took us to our table.

me and fanum talked about what we had going on and we talked about the future. little did i know fanum had businesses as well. it was nice to get to know him more. 

the waitor then came and took our orders

- skip to end-

fanum payed for the bill then we left. we got in the car and drove off. while fanum was driving i was just looking at him observing his every move. " why u staring at me kay" he asked, " what i cant look at u" i said. he licked his lips and smiled. he put his hand on my thigh and began to move it up closer to my area. " mm fanum what u trynna do" i said. he rubbed my underwear making me wet. " ill pull over right now wassup" he said.  he kept rubbing my area at this point i was super wet. " pull over " i said. 

- skip back at the amp house-

we made it back after you know.  we walked in the house holding hands. we then went upstairs and showed together. after i got out i went to fanums closet because i wanted to wear his clothes. i got a pair of his boxers and a hellstar shirt, i went back to the bathroom put lotion on and got dressed. after i washed my face and brushed my teeth.

i was siting in fanums desk chair while he was asleep. i remember duke wanted to talk. i walked over to fanum and gave him a kiss. " where u going" he asked , " no where im just going to talk to duke" i said.  fanum never asked about duke but usually i would be with duke more but im glad im spending more time with fanum.

——————-

ouuuu she going to talk to duke ouuuuu