before nyc

-a few days later-

kaylas pov

i was in bed with fanum he was asleep. he was sleeping on his stomach and he had no shirt on. i never really paid attention to his tattoos but i was looking at them and tracing them with my finger.

as i was tracing his tattoos he turns his head towards me. " that shit feel mad good when u do that" he said with his sleepy voice. that sleepy voice i love his sleepy voice. " ur tattoos are so cool, i love them" i said, he smiled and closed his eyes. i did want to ask "would u get my name tatted" thats crazy tho we only been dating for 6 months.

" u ready to go to new york tmr" he asked. " yes im so excited" i said. he smiled then began to get out of bed. i checked my phone i havent gotten any emails about work lately. my assistant been keeping me posted if anything.

fanum came back to bed.

" what u want to do today" he asked while getting back in bed. " nothing i just want to lay here with u, all day" i said while laying on his chest. " mm ok" he said. its always something going on or something we got to do. i just wanted to relax for a day. definitely before we head to new york.

" im hungry, are u hungry" he asked. " yea i could eat" i said. we both got up, i put on one of his t-shirts. we left the room and headed downstairs. breakfast was downstairs already because they have chefs. me and fanum was making our plates and talking about what we were going to do in new york. while we were talking duke walked in the kitchen. i dont even talk to him like that anymore, honestly i hated that.

duke grabbed him a plate and started to put food on his plate. lately duke has been acting weird like for real this time but i havent said anything because ive been focused on fanum.

after me and fanum made our plates we went back upstairs. we made it back to his room and began to eat.

-later on-

"before u even think on getting on that game, pick out some clothes so i can pack ur suitcase" i said. fanum always would get to deep into the game and forget to pack. " damn ok mother" he said. "whatever go do it" i said. he went his closet then put some clothes on the bed. " thank u" i said. " anytime mommy" he said i made a scrunched up face at him. " dont call me that shit no more" i said. he laughed " ok my heart, im about to play the game anything else" he said. " no ur dismissed" i said. he walked towards his set up and began booting up his server district 10.

i began packing our bags. i packed his first because his was always easier to do. i just put his clothes in the suitcase case neatly then grab his favorite 3 colognes and some hygiene products. then i packed mine.

i finished packing finally. i decided to go take a shower. fanum must've heard it turn on. " wait for me" he said i looked at him like he was crazy i know how he get when he play the game. " fanum no, u finna be on the game for another 4 hours" i said and then i walked in the bathroom and began to get undressed. i then get in the shower.

after the shower i walk back in the room and fanum still on the game. i walked to his closet to grab some of his boxers and a shirt. i go back in the bathroom and get dressed and did my skincare routine.

i went back into the room and layed down. yes fanum still playing the game. our flight wasnt early so he was on the game for awhile.

-time: 1:00am-

i was chilling on the bed watching youtube on my phone. i was getting bored and when i get bored i like to wonder around. fanum was still playing gta. " welcome to M40, i just need u to sign this contract" he said while playing the game. i got up and left room, i looked at dukes room and began walk towards the door and open it. "duke?" i said while opening the door. " yo" he said. i walked in, he was sitting in his desk chair.

"what u doing" i asked while sitting on his bed. duke seemed a little out of it, like he been going through it lately. " nothing just listening to music" he said while looking at his phone. it was a weird energy in the room i didnt like it, we used to be so close never a weird moment.

" duke whats going on, u okay" i said. he looked at me " since when do u care about me" he said. i was confused cause what is he even talking about. " i've always cared about u, we just havent been talking lately" i said. duke didnt seem to care what i said, he was texting someone. he looked up at me and said " u know kayla i brought u around, then u just started acting weird and shit, that shit not cool" he was right he did bring me around but never me being weird. the only thing i been doing is focusing on my relationship.

"duke u stopped talking to me, u the one that got distant, u the one thats being weird, so dont even sit up here and try to put this all on me" i said. he looked back at his computer monitor and shrugged his shoulders. " whatever bro, get out" he said. i was shocked never he tell me to get out his room. " no talk to me, im not leaving" i said, i was not about to leave on bad terms never will i leave on bad terms with anyone.

" kayla what u want me to say, aint nothing going on, the only thing that happened lately is i broke up with that bitch brooke" he said. i was confused they always looked like they was on good terms. " why, what happened" i said. he hesitated to answer at first. " she kept thinking i was fucking with u and she was talking crazy bout u, plus with all the edits on social media of me and u dont make it no better" he said. see and this is why i dont have social media cause i just know ill have my head wrapped around in drama if i did. "damn duke im sorry" i said. " its cool and so u know im over u completely and i dont think i even liked brooke she was insecure always" he said. me and duke caught up with each other cause we really havent talked in months.

" omg duke im going to new york tomorrow" i said. " oh word" he said i nodded. while we were talking the room door opened it was fanum. "u finally off the game now" i said. fanum laughed while dabbing duke up. "yea im off now mom" fanum said. him and duke laughed. "whatever come on" i said while walking towards the door. " good night dukie" i said. " good night" he said back.

me and fanum got back to his room. " why u shower without me tho" he said. "boy its 2:00am u think i was about to wait that long" i said he rolled his eyes and headed to go take a shower.

when he got out he came back to bed. " kay i cant wait for tomorrow" he said while putting his arm around my waist. " me too" i said.

we then both fell asleep.