𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Word count: 1,749.

(Not edited)

☾⋆。𖦹  ☾⋆。𖦹 °。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩‎‧₊˚✧[ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢]✧˚₊‧☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 

As I sit on the lavish throne next to my parents, I can't help but feel a sense of annoyance at their conversation. It always seems to revolve around potential suitors for me, and it's a topic that I have no interest in. My parents are determined to find a suitable match for me, filling my schedule with endless meetings and events with eligible bachelors. But little do they know, I have no intention of ever marrying. I let out a silent chuckle at the thought of these men, arrogant and confident in their supposed masculinity, but easily intimidated by what they call 'A beastly woman'. Pussies. 

 My mother's voice interrupts my thoughts, yanking me back to reality. "are you listening child". I quickly sit up straighter, knowing better than to let my attention wander while she is speaking. She stares at me with piercing eyes, waiting for a response. Her unwavering gaze makes me uneasy, knowing she can see right through me and my apathy towards husband hunting. "Yes, Mother," I respond obediently, trying to maintain a respectful tone. But inside, I am rolling my eyes and thinking about how foolish these suitors must be to believe they stand a chance with me. They're all the same pig headed men. believing women are only for 'eyes and breeding'. And like hell I'll ever let myself be treated so lowly.  

As my parents continue to discuss my future, I can't help but wonder when they will finally understand that my destiny lies in my own hands. But knowing them, they never will. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾

As I close my eyes and take a deep breath, the fresh scent of nature fills my senses. The wind carries with it the fragrance of blooming wildflowers and the crisp smell of pine. It's a welcome change from the stuffy air inside the castle. I can hear birds chirping in the distance, their melodious songs blending harmoniously with the rustling of the leaves.

The sunlight filtering through the trees creates a dappled effect on the forest floor, casting shadows that dance around me. The warmth of the sun on my skin is soothing, making me feel completely at ease. My horse lifts its head and lets out a contented sigh, clearly happy grazing on the fresh tall grass. 

i turn my focus back to the book in hand, The words arrange themselves again, barely giving me enough time to read what was written before. "  Wyverns are  often seen in mountainous regions such as the Alps or Himalayas. Wyverns are very territorial and will defend their territory" i read aloud, taking notes in my journal as i go along.  

As I flip through the pages of my journal, I can't help but be drawn in by the intricate and captivating details of different dragon races. Each entry is filled with vivid descriptions of their appearances, abilities, and behaviors. From the wise and majestic Chinese dragons to the fearsome and powerful European dragons, I am completely enthralled by these mythical creatures. 

However, there is one particular dragon whose identity remains a mystery to me - the dragon that has captured my heart and left me with an insatiable curiosity. From the brief mentions of him in the book, I gather that he is a powerful and elusive creature, belonging to a rare breed of dragons that few have ever seen.  

The memory of those crimson orbs observing me from the peak, as though able to perceive me with utmost clarity. Has anyone else beheld those eyes? How is it that I have only now become aware of his existence?